It's A Fight You Want, A Fight You'll Get!

Opposites

Soomin and Taemin continued running until they arrived at their school. There were no signs of Nu'est nor their friends. The open grounds were behind the school building. The two were one hour early, they still have plenty of time. "Stay here, I'll go take a look." Taemin whispered as he let go of Soomin's hand.

"Aniyo! Don't!" Soomin softly cried as she tugged Taemin back, making him almost loose balance. 

"Yah!" Taemin hissed as he beamed at Soomin. "What is it?"

"Don't act too reckless, Taemin! One wrong move and it's the end! We need a plan!"

"I have one, it's to barge at them, fight, save them and run."

"That is some plan, but it doesn't sound right! We need a detailed plan!"

"It is detailed!"

"It so is not!" Soomin pouted.

Soon, the two stopped talking as a familiar voice surprised them. "Well, look who I found." the voice laughed as the two felt themselves being grabbed by their shirts and dragged to the open grounds. The voice belonged to no other than Minhyun. Soon, they saw Nu'est, Sulli, Key and JR there, and were thrown in front of Baekho.

"It's good to see you two." Baekho greeted with a smirk.

"Baekho-! You... devil!" Soomin hissed as she and Taemin quickly stood on their feet.

"Woah, calm down. I know I am a devil." Baekho laughed. "All of us are. Nu'est is a devil, well, almost since JR here was changed into an angel by no other than you, Soomin."

"Why did you obey him?!" JR cried between pants. "I told you not to listen to him, didn't I?!"

"Yah! No one permitted to let you talk!" Aron cried as he kicked JR. Soomin gasped at the sight and cried out his name in agony. Upon hearing the tone of her voice, JR knew that she was worried for him. "Get out of here." JR mouthed to Soomin.

Soomin understood him but refused to obey him. "We're not going anywhere without you." Soomin said as she beamed at JR. "I promise, we're getting outta here."

"Aw, how cute." Baekho smirked. "But, why don't we play a little game?"

"Sounds fun." Aron nodded. "Let's see... if we win, we'll get to play with all of you to our hearts' content! Punching, kicking, all sorts of torture! That sounds fun, doesn't it Minhyun? Baekho?"

"Nae!" the two guys nodded. 

"How if we win?" Taemin asked.

"Simple. You get to take your friends here." Minhyun answered. "But don't get your hopes too high, boy. I can assure you that you won't win."

"That's what you think!" Taemin hissed. "We're giving all we got!"

"Brave. I like that." Baekho smirked.

Soomin beamed at Ren. She can't believe her twin was with them, but to her curiousness, he was looking quite worried at them, and was frozen still, not even talking. He met her gaze and quickly broke the eye contact. Even the twins only had eye contact for seconds, Soomin saw through her twin. 

Ren didn't want any of this to happen. Her suspicions were right, he was only forced! He's no bad guy, it was for the sake of not blowing their cover. To admit it, she quite amazed at him. She was also sure that Ren didn't lay a hand on the three. JR wasn't the only one to change, also Ren. He didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. He had enough.

"Yah, Ren!" Baekho called out, making the blonde raise his head. "Let's end this fight, shall we?"

Ren was silent. He didn't know how to respond, whether he should nod or not. "Yah, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Minhyun asked.

"Ani, it's just-" Ren stuttered.

"Say Ren, how does the sound 'vice leader' sound for you?" Baekho asked.

"Mwo?"

"You see, when we win, we're kicking JR out of Nu'est and will be one of our toys! Everyone has agreed on making me the new leader, and I was planning on making you the vice leader, how does that sounds?"

"S-sounds good..." Ren answered softly.

"Then it's settled! Ren will be my right hand!" Baekho smirked. "Let's end this quickly now, arraseo?"

"Nae!" everyone nodded.

Soomin whispered to Taemin what Ren was up to. She told him that Ren was only pretending to help Nu'est. He isn't an enemy. Taemin understood this and nodded. Their enemies are no other than Baekho, Minhyun and Aron. "Baekho, I'll keep an eye on the hostages, arraseo?" Ren suggested. "It'll be great if I keep an eye if one of 'em plans to release them when we have our eyes on the other." 

"Sure, good idea, maknae." Baekho smirked.

Little did they know, Ren didn't really plan on keeping an eye on the three, he didn't want to get involved in their fight. He didn't want to fight his twin nor Taemin. He wants to stay away from any violence, and that only way was to lie that he'd keep an eye on them. Too bad that Sulli and Key are unaware of Ren's goodness...

The fight began. Taemin and Soomin versus Baekho, Minhyun and Aron. It was two against three. Baekho's team had the upper hand obviously, since they easily made the two fall down. Punches landed on each other, there were kicks here and there and swearing was heard. Sulli covered her eyes in fear, she didn't want to see Soomin and Taemin get beaten up... again. Key averted his eyes to avoid seeing the two get beaten up as well. JR lowered his head to avoid the scene. Ren averted his eyes as well. He can't stand seeing his twin get beaten up. 

"What is it with you and us?!" Soomin cried as she pinned Baekho down on the ground and began landing punches on him. "Why do you want to beat us up so much?!"

"First, you changed JR! He isn't the JR I met before, that JR who fears nothing, the JR who isn't scared of anything! That JR who is merciless and would only stand for Nu'est! You changed him! You changed that JR we once knew!" Baekho cried as he tried blocking her attacks and kicking her away.

"That JR you once knew is evil! JR doesn't fit being a bully or a jerk! I saw who exactly is! He's an innocent young man who cares deeply for his beloved ones! I know that because he showed that side to me! The real JR is  this!"

"LIAR!!!"

With that, Baekho was the one pinning Soomin down. He replied her punches with stronger once, making Soomin cough up blood. 

"Soomin!" Taemin cried as he tried running to Soomin, but was pulled back by Minhyun.

"Yah! It's their fight, kiddo." Minhyun cried as he punched Taemin straight on the face.

"Leave them be! This is your fight!" Aron exclaimed and kicked the poor man.

But Taemin was strong. Kicks and punches were nothing to him. He snapped and began attacking back, stronger. But when one falls, the other one rises. It was a hard battle, one versus two. When Minhyun's down, Aron attacks him. When he's attacking Aron, Minhyun would attack him from behind. There was no way out.

Ren, meanwhile, had no choice but to watch the brutal situation of his beloved twin sister. He can't do anything. She and him, they were helpless. He heard Soomin swear a few times, and also scream. He disliked that scene, it was horrible. 

Seeing Soomin get hurt... it hurts him too. It felt like he was the one being hurt by Baekho. He somewhat felt the pains inflicted to Soomin, every single one of them.

The fight continued. Taemin and Soomin were covered with bruises and scratches, and so were the three Nu'est boys. Taemin had blood coming out of his mouth, and Soomin, she simply wiped it off with her bruised arm. They all felt that sharp pain on their bodies. Blood was stained on their clothes. Their strength is slowly being consumed. They had almost no more strength to fight, but they had to, didn't they?

They are saving their friends after all...

And Soomin's prince.

"Taemin, can you keep up?" Soomin asked as she looked at Taemin's bruised face.

"I should be the one asking that to you." Taemin smirked.

"I'm okay." Soomin smiled. "You?"

"Same."

Soomin smiled and was actually impressed. The Taemin she knew would be beaten by now, but no, he was still standing beside her. His will keeps him strong. The will of saving those he loves.

"Look, I'll attack first, arraseo? After, go release Sulli, Key-hyung and JR, then run!" Taemin softly said. 

"H-how about you then?" Soomin softly cried.

"Don't worry about me, I can find a way outta this."

"ANIYO! I'm not leaving you alone!"

"Soomin..."

"I'm not leaving you and that's final! We're all in this together, Taemin. It's you and I in this."

"Arraseo." Taemin smiled as the two charged the three. Aron and Minhyun both fell, thanks to Taemin's swift attacks. Soomin and Baekho clashed, with Baekho falling down first. The attacks were non-stop, and Soomin's win was clearly seen.

"Why on earth are you doing this?!" Soomin cried out. "All these time, we believed that all of you changed, that all of us were finally friends!"

"Did you really think that we'd change just like that?" Baekho smirked. "Sure, you changed JR that quickly, and even tried doing the same on us, but tell you what, we're not going to fall that easily!"

"You-!"

"And let me tell you one more thing, Choi Soomin. It's game over."

"Mwo-?!"

With that, Baekho attacked quickly and now, he had the upper hand. The tables were turned. Soomin's head was locked by Baekho and she can barely breathe. He blocked her air passage and was coughing and struggling. "L-let go!" she cried.

"Make me!" Baekho cried. Minhyun and Aron saw this, and while Taemin was distracted, they pinned him down. "Soomin!" Taemin cried as he tried standing back up, but failed as Aron was stronger.

Ren saw this. It was too much. If Baekho continues, he is sure that the results will be horrible! 

What should he do?! What?!

Enough thinking. Ren acted upon his senses.

With great agility, Ren kicked Baekho away, releasing Soomin. Once she was released, she coughed and tried regaining her normal breathing pace. Upon seeing his twin on her knees, Ren quickly supported her stand up. "Ren?! What the-?!" Baekho cried as he wiped the blood coming out of his mouth, inflicted to him by the blonde.

"ENOUGH, BAEKHO!" Ren cried in anger, his arms stretched out. He was protecting Soomin, telling Baekho not to even dare take another step near them. "I can't... I can't stand this!"

"Ren?! Don't tell me... he changed you too?!" Minhyun cried in astonishment.

"Nae! Nae, she changed me, I admit it!" Ren nodded.

"You... traitor!" Aron angrily exclaimed.

"Aniyo, Aron! The traitors are you!"

"Ren, what are you...?!" Soomin softly asked as she saw her twin in front of her, protecting her.

"I'm protecting you, what else?!" Ren cried as he looked back at Soomin. "I can't just stand there seeing my twin sister hurt, can I?!"

Twin sister?

"Ren? What did you just...?" Baekho blinked upon hearing Ren utter those words. "Did you just call her..."

"Yes! Everyone heard correct! Choi Soomin here is my twin sister!" Ren cried.

Everyone was shocked, especially Taemin. Ren and Soomin... they were twins? Ren was that "Choi Minki" they knew? That Minki... that was separated from Soomin years ago? He was with them this whole time?!

"WHAT?!" everyone cried in shock.

"Soomin here is my twin sister." Ren explained, still sounding angry. "You're right! Twin. Sister! Soomin's a girl, and she's that twin I often told you!"

"Ren-" Soomin cried as she held Ren's hand.

"No, Soomin, no more hiding!" Ren cried. "I can't stand seeing you get hurt like that, a girl like you, a girl who is also my twin! What kind of brother am I, watching you get hurt? No more... we won't hide anymore!"

There was an awkward atmosphere. Everyone was frozen still upon hearing Ren's sudden words. 

Twins? 

They were twins?

And what else...

Soomin is a girl?!