Chapter 2

The Manager's Daughter

The next day: 

(It's morning and Kevin is sleeping and Serena deiced to wake him up she goes to his room to wake him up)

Serena: He looks cute when he sleeps. (She jumps on Kevin) Oppa!

Kevin: Oh my god! (He is awake and Serena is now beside on the bed)

Serena: Oppa did I scare you? (She is on top of him)

Kevin: It was a surprise. Can you get off me?

Serena: Make me. 

Kevin: Okay you asked for it. (He starts tickling her then she get off him)

Serena: Get ready everyones waiting for you. (She leaves and closes the door behind her)

Kevin: I had the perfect oppertunity to kiss her when was on top me and I didn't and I could of kissed her last night too. I want her to be my girlfriend but her dad my boss and that makes things complicated. (Thinking to himself then he gets ready)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Time has passed

********************************************************************************************************************** 

Hoon: Let's play a game. 

Serena: What kind of game.

Eli: It's like truth or dare but there's not dares only truth's.

Kevin: Let's play. (Everyone sits in a circel on the floors)

Soohyun: I will explain the rules. 1) Everything that is said in the game stays in the game 2) You must answer questions honestly 3) You have any question some ask you 4) No inaproitte questions.

Kiseop: Will start with AJ and with Serena.

(Everyone is asking eachother questions and finaly it's Serena's turn to answer a question)

Kevin: Have you fallen for anyone in U-KISS?

Serena: No I haven't. You guys are like brothers to me. (The game end and everyone does theri own thing and Serena is her room thinking.)

Serena: Kevin asked me if I've fallen anyone of my Oppas. I didn't want say yes you Oppa in front of everyone like that. If he knew I loved him it make it awarkd cuz we live same dorm and he just tease me about it cuz he probally doesn't even love me back. I've loved him for a long time and he doesn't even know and he never will. Kevin Oppa I love you. (Thinking herslef. Eli she's her sitting on the blacony looking upset and deices to join her so sits next her) 

Eli: You okay?

Serena: Oppa I need a hug. (He hugs her)

Eli: Did we says something that upset you?

Serena: No. 

Eli: What is it? 

Serena: Have ever loved someone who doesn't know you're inlove with them?

Eli: Yeah. Do you wanna talk?

Serena: This guy doesn't know I'm inlove with him and he probally doesn't love me back. I wish I could tell him but I don't want to wreck our friendship.

Eli: I am ther first person you told?

Serena: Yeah.

Eli: I know you don't want to wreck the friendship but if you don't tell him how you feel he will never you and you don't that he doesn't love back he might be if you tell him. If he a ture friend he will not say anything about it he still be your friend. 

Serena: Thanks Oppa. (They hug. Kevin sees it and gets jelous)

Eli: So who is this guy?

Serena: I'm not telling you.

Eli: I won't tell anyone. Is he in U-KISS? 

Serena: Yes.

Eli: What is the age differance between you and him?

Serena: 2 Years. 

Eli: is it me

Serena: No.

Eli: Is it AJ?

Serena: No.

Eli: Is it Hoon?

Serena: No.

Eli: Is it Kiseop?

Serena: No. 

Eli: Is it Kevin?

Serena: Yes. Please don't tell anyone.

Eli: I won't. 

Serena: Thanks.

End of chapter