Chapter 6

The Manager's Daughter

The next day: 

(Serena is a volleyball game and her dad and Kevin are watching)

Serena's Team:

(She is number 12 and number & 22 hits in the one that hits in back of head by mistake)

*Skip to the 0:30 in the video*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew5qJgSmWRs

 

(Serean is on the floor on unconous the whole team coach, Serean's dad and Kevin run over to her)

Jessica (22): Oh my gosh. I didn't mean to hit her I feel so bad.

Manager/Serena's dad: Serean! Serena! Serena! (He is holding his arms and there blood all over his arms comming from her head.) Kevin call 911.

Kevin: We don't have time. I'll drive you guys. (Serena's dad with Serena in his arms and Kevin all go the hospital. Then someone comes to clean up the mess. The whole team is crying)

Coach: Jessica everyone know it was addicdent. Girls I know it's scary what you just saw but she will okay and you visit her if her dad says it's okay.

At the hospital:

(Serean's dad hand's Serena over the doctor and explains everything)

Doctor: Don't worry we'll take good care of her. (He takes Serena into a room places on the bed closes the Then Serena's team and U-KISS show up) 

Tiffany(0): Is she okay?

Jessica (22): Sir please understand that I didn't mean to do it. It a was mistake.

Serena's Dad/Manager: Jessica, I know that it was a mistake I'm mad you and Serena won't be either but you girls should go home and get sleep cuz it's late. (The team leaves then Kevin starts to cry)

Kevin: I can't loose my bestfriend. (He continues crying) 

Dongho: Hyun you're not gunna loose her. We need to strong for Manager hyun cuz she's his daughter and it must be scary for him to see his only daughter like this.

Hoon: We need to be strong for him right now.

Serena's?/Manager: Guys go back to the dorm to get to sleep and I'll call you in the morning. (They all leave)

At the dorm:

(Kevin is room thinking to himself)

Kevin: I feel bad leaving my girlfriend in the hospital when she's like that but she's with her bad so should be alright.

End of chapter