Chapter 3

The Manager's Daughter

The next day:

Manager: Eli can have a word with you?

Eli: Okay.

Manager: Last night I saw you sitting on the balcony with Jessica and you hugged her. I told you guys  not try anything with my daugther.

Eli: Hyun, Jessica was upset about something and the two us were talk and she hugged me becuase I told that she's the only one that feels that way but she's okay now. 

Manager: Okay. I'm glad she talk you guys about stuff cuz I'm not very good that kind of thing but always let her hug you first. Understand?

Eli: Yes Hyun. (The manager walks away)

Jessica's room:

(Jessica is trying dressing for some party her father is taking her to Kevin notcies her in)

The dress:

http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/prom-dresses-prom-prom-dresses-2013-Favim.com-635246.png

Kevin: Beatiful. 

Jessica: Thanks Oppa. (Kind of suprized)

Kevin: What the dress for?

Jessica: My farther is set up this party for me meet a buch of possiable suiters (men of her to many one day). I will spend the whole night dancing with and talking to a bunch loosers. I don't want to go. Can you come please?

Kevin: I'll come with my members and we'll protect from any loosers. 

Jessica: Thanks. Now off my hair and make-up appoint ments. (He walks away closing the door and she changes into jeans and a white t-shirt.)

Later the party:

(Jessica is not very happy and she tries to avoid the men her father invited to the party.)

Manger: Jessica. There's someone that I want you to meet. (She rolls her eyes then goes with her farther) Jessica this SHINee's Key. 

Manager: (They shake hands) I'm going to let the romance start. (He walks away) 

Key: Hi I'm Key.

Jessica: Hi I'm Jessica. 

Key: May I have this dance?

Jessica: Okay. (They starts slow dancing Kevin is Jelous)

Kevin: She's not having any fun I have stop that idiot from stealing my girl. *Think to himself* (Kevin goes over to the DJ booth and makes the DJ play a fast song and challgens Key to a dance battle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWzcMBu6VCk 

After: 

(Jessica and Kevin are outside talking) 

Jessica: I never knew you could dance like that.

Kevin: It's one of my many talents.

Jessica: Were you jelous when I was dancing with Key? (Kevin blushes) You were jelous cuz you're blushing. Don't worry I won't tell anyone that I made my Oppa jelous.

Kevin: It seemed like you were not into that guy anyways and the party was really boring. 

Jessica: I was not into him and it is really boring in there. 

Kevin: If prentend to be that guy that you've chosen then those other guys will back off.

Jessica: You're awsome. (She kisses him on the cheek. They go inside and act like a couple)

Later:

U-KISS dorm:

(Everyone has gone to bed but Jessica and Kevin they are on the balcony)

Kevin: All othes other guys were so jelous.

Jessica: I'm gunna marry any of them. I don't know why but it felt so right pertending I chose you.

Kevin: Cuz we've know eachother for a long time and feel comfertable that's why. 

Jessica: I want to find love when I'm not looking for it.

Kevin: Maybe that Mr.Right is closer than you think. 

Jessica: What do you mean?

Kevin: Maybe you've met him already but you're both too scared to say anything and you're both wait for eachother to make the first move.

Jessica: May you're right. It's getting cold we go inside. (They both go inside and go thier beds and go to sleep)

End of chapter.