Chapter 1

The Manager's Daughter

Flashback (Binguel Binguel Error):

U-KISS Dorm:

(Kevin are Serena the only ones in the dorm and Kevin notices her crying in her room and deiced to ask what's wrong and he knocks on the door)

Serena: Go away. (trying to sound sad)

Kevin: It's me Kevin Oppa. 

Serena: Fine come in. (He comes in sits on her bed and she starts to cry even hard)

Kevin: I know loosing someone you love is hard.

Serena: You don't know. (teary)

Kevin: Just listen to me. You're mad the world and you got stuck in a dorm with all boys one of them is me but can't be mad at the world forever it's okay to miss her just keep her your heart. You're dad/our manager is a good guy and U-KISS were alright.

Serena: Thanks Oppa. (She hugs him Kevin grabs her make-up remover and cotten wipes) What are you doing?

Kevin: You can't go out of room with mascara and eye liner all over your face. (He wipes the eye make up off her face) Is this your eye liner and mascara over hear? 

Serena: Yes why? (He grabs them) 

Kevin: I'm going to redo your make-up.

Serena: You're a guy you don't know how to make up. 

Kevin: Actually I do don't tell anyone now just let Oppa do you make up. (He dose her make-up perfectly)

Serena: It looks awsome Oppa thank you. (They hug)

Present 2013

Soohyun: Where's your girlfriend?

Dongho: What are you talking about Hyun?

Kiseop: He means Manager Hyun's Daughter.

Dongho: Serena. Were not datting. 

Eli: But you have crush on her everyone knows her. (Dongho tries not blush)  

Dongho: No I don't. (Turns bright red)

AJ: He's blushing! 

Hoon: Maken has a crush. 

Kevin: She doesn't like him like that. *I'm the one that loves her* (thinking to himself)

Dongho: Hyun how you know that?

Kevin: I asked one time and she told me she doesn't she trust me and tells me things.

Eli: He's right there eachother's bestfriend. (They all walk away Everyone is in there rooms, watching TV, or doing thier own thing. Serean and Kevin are outside on the balcony)

Serena: Oppa I'm cold. (He wraps arms around her just below her chest)

Kevin: You warm now? 

Serena: This is perfect don't let go.

Kevin: I won't smiling. 

End of chapter