7

Right By Your Side

 

 

it have been two month since Jaejoong and Junsu return to Korea. They always call me to make sure that I am in a good condition. While Jaekyung visit me four times in one month. While me, busy being an instructor to Yunho. He keeps calling me to show him places. Which in the end, he knew about it before I could explain it to him. Sometimes he pisses me off, but sometimes him just light up my day. Like the other day, we plan to meet again today. He will fetch me up at Na Eun place. I posed like she asked me to. Well Na Eun loves fashion and she always asks me to be her model and because she was my best friend I can’t say no. I was changing my dress in the room when I heard Na Eun greet someone. I though it just his boyfriend, Jun Hyung. I was having a hard time putting the dress on. I called Na Eun.

Yunho PV

I arrived early at Na Eun place and she greets me happily. She then point her finger to a small room.

“I have to make a call..Can you look at __________ for a moment?” she asked. I just nod and walked to the room when I heard _________ calling for Na Eun.

“Na Eun I can’t zip this dress..Helped me…Na Eun-ah hurry up…” she said. I gulped when I saw her . She having hard time to zip the dress same goes to me when I saw her in this condition. I just zip the dress fast.

“What takes you so long? Oh my Yunho-shiii…you? You?” she blushed.

“Have you done dressing?” Na Eun suddenly comes

“aaa…y..ye..yess..” she answer her. Na Eun fix her hair a little.

“Hurry up.. I don’t want your Yunho oppa waiting..” Na Eun pulls her hand. I watch her pose. She has this y black dress wrapped around her body.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQea54vCqA9vnebOCiGRc2v5JOr6orr754n4fa1fO32Yd4ScbS

she look so damn y in those dress. I can see she pose her body well. she have a very slim waist. Suddenly I felt weird. Our eyes attached. I turn my look away from her and breathe deeply.

“ okey we are done..___________-ah your shirt was on the cupboard…” ________ nodded to Na Eun instruction and go to the room. Then Na Eun comes to me.

“So Yunho –shi what do you think about __________?”

“ehh?? She is a good model”

“ Aishhh I don’t mean that..”

“What do you mean then?” I asked her back when ____________ scream out Na Eun name.

“ Wae??”

“ Wae??? yahh… this is not my outfit…” she show piece of clothes to Na Eun..

“ Omo...Jun Hyung must be exchanged it accidently..” Na Eun said

“ yahhh…aishhh… borrow me your clothes then..” she said..Na Eun bow

“ Mian…I only have the dress for the shooting…”

“What?? Na Eun ah…you know I don’t wear this type of clothes in front of public..”

“ Mian…just wear it..I’ll make it up to you later..” Na Eun pushes her into the changing room. Few minutes later she came out wearing. I was stunned.

http://imagemaven.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/asos-cropped-shirt.jpg

They stay silently in the car. Both with their own world. Yunho realize she keep pulling her shirt down to cover up her belly button which turn him on. he then stop the car at the lake where they always meet. Walking silently and slowly. Yunho rub the back of his hair while you still pulling the shirt down to your belly button. Yunho realize that and hold your hand. He then put his jacket on your shoulder. Both of you now smiling and walking by holding each other hand.

“_________-ah….”Yunho called your name and you look at him.

“I know we just know each other for a month…but I started to have feeling for you… more than a friend…___________-ah I love you..” He confesses. You were stunned by his words.

“it is okay if you don’t like me..i understand..” he pulled his hand from yours but suddenly you pulled it back.

“ pabo…” you said and kiss him. Then you let him go. Starring into each other eyes then smiling. Yunho then hug you and spinning you around in the air. Both are laughing.

“Really? Do you love me?” he asked

“For someone who own a big company and drive Audi Sedan…you are a bit slow mister…” you said while your hand hugs his neck.

“Bwoh?? Slow? Take it back...”

“What if I don’t?” you . He stares at you. You feel shiver around your body. His face came closer to your face.

“What are you trying to do?” you asked. He smirked.

“Trying to make you Mrs. Jung…”he kissed you softly then pulled it back.

“One month of friendship, one minute of couple... Now Mrs. Jung? What do you think I am?”

“My one and only love” he answers back. You smiled

“I love you too..” you said.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

finally got a chance to update my story...

sorry to keep you waiting 

and sorry for my english..

please leave a comment..

i really do want to improve..hehe

<3<3<3