10

Right By Your Side

Yunho PV

I am here in front of her house for hours. Waiting for her to show up. Then I saw her walking slowly. I can see sadness in her eyes. it hurts me. I just want to run and hug her tightly right now. But I got to stick to the plan. Acting like I am not hurt and most importantly I don’t know anything. She keeps walking and she bumped into me.

“Ahhh…” she small scream wake her from her own world. Then she looks at me. Well she looked shock. My plan is working. I knock her head slowly.

“ Yahhh..Stop staring...i know I look good…” I . She hugged me. I hugged her back. I miss her.

“I miss you, Yunho...” she said in slow cracking voice. I know she want to cry but I act like it was nothing.

“Missing you too…But __________-ah I can’t breathe..” I . she let go the hug.

“Mianhae.. Are you ok?” her hand hold my face. I grab it

“ yahhh.. I am joking…you miss me so much huh??” I again. she smile but it is not her happy smile.

“ yeah..Come lets go inside..” she walks in but I grabbed her hand instead.

“Let’s go somewhere else.. Our place..” both of us get into the car. Both stay silence until we reach our destination. I walked out from the car. Both of us actually. I her cheek softly.

“Wae?” she gave me what look

“ I called you lots of time but you didn’t pick it up neither reply it or my message.. Did I do something wrong?” yes she did that. I know she felt very guilty by the way she looks.

“ Yunho-ah….mianhae”

“ mianhae? aishh this girl don’t you know how much trouble you get me into? I skip my meeting today to meet you here.. I cant focus on my work because of you..aisshhh you know what I should punished you” I . Instead of replying she keeps saying she sorry then a drop of tear formed on her eye.

“mian..mianhae..mianhae Yunho” she said and sobbing

“yahhh..Why are you crying? I just kidding… but I’m still going too punished you since I still didn’t get my kiss” I laugh while hugging her. She hugged me tight.

“ ________-ah wae? Is there something wrong?” I asked her

“ Yunho-ah I love you”

“ I know that..i love you too” she let go of the hug and playing with her fingers roughly. I know these habits of her. She always does it whenever she is stress.

“ you know..i know you and I know that you know that I know you, so you know that I know that we both know each other…what’s with the fingers? What is it playing on your mind?”

“ yunho..i love you so much.. please remember that I always love you..only you..” she then walk slowly. I know how this end. I follow her listen to her words.

“ remember when we first met? I would never knew that you going to be my lover. the one I will love until I die… but yunho it have to end here…”

“yahhh are you crazy..watch your words.. you might regret it later.. aishh I should kiss you if you said that again” still with my role here. she shook her head

“ mianhae..i wish it wasn’t true..but it is.. lets break up..”

“ yahhh..stop joking around will you?”

“ ani..i am not joking.. I am serious.. we should break up.. you deserve someone better than me..”

“stop this nonsense there will be no one else that will replace you..______ stop talking…let’s go home you were tired” I grabbed her hand and started walking. Instead of walking with me she pulls her hand.

“don’t you get it? I said I want to break up with you!” my world stops. I turn around facing her. Grab her face.

“ do you know what are you talking about? how can I break up with you? I love you..stop this nonsense”

Your PV

I know this going to be hard for both of us. but I have to do this for my family for him too..

“ I am serious..we are breaking up..” I said again.

“ why?” he became serious. one word question is killing me harder.

“ I know this is going to be hard… there is no reasons to this” I look away from him. he don’t deserve this.

“ why?” he asked again. tears forming more and more in my eyes. it hurt inside. it was hard to breathe. this love we created is hard to broken. I love him so much.

“ please don’t ask…” I start to walk. Leaving him but suddenly he grab my hand. he hug me from behind tightly. I cried. he too.

“ why? did I have done  something wrong? please don’t go…I love you so much..i can’t live without you..sorry if I hurt you..please give me another chance..i beg you..” I can feel his tears on my shoulders.

I can’t hurt him anymore. I don’t have the power to face this. but I also doesn’t have the power to lose my parent and him. I can’t let that men hurt them. I rather be hurt. slowly I push his hand and turn around to face him. I cupped his face. I kissed his forehead and tip of his nose. I put his forehead with mine.

“ Yunho-ah..i love you.. I wish I can tell you the reasons..but I can’t..just put the blame on me.. you did nothing wrong actually..i did..i did for being coward..but this is for the best..i don’t want to see you being hurt..” I closed my eyes

“ you are hurting me right now. don’t do this please..i love you..i can’t live without you..please be right by my side..don’t leave” he said again. stop killing me Yunho..

“ yes you can..you live before you met me..it is not the end of world. Trust me..there is someone better than me out there..who will take care of you..love you more than me.. yunho-ah if you love someone you want that person live happily right? Then let me go..if not I will always be unhappy by your side..” I hurt him..i know..

he then stepped back slowly. he look at me directly in the eyes. his teary eyes is killing me . I want to kiss those eyes so it stop forming another tears.

“arraso..if you wish it that way..Go…don’t ever let me see your face again..dont ever regret if anything happen to me..” I am totally shock with his words.

“yunho-ah don’t do something stupid!”

“ who? me? you are the one who being stupid here! tell me! what is the reasons of this break up?!”

“ I don’t want to hurt you! I don’t want to see you being hurt! I don’t want to see the one I love being hurt just because of me!” I fall into the ground sitting with unstoppable tears. He approached me. Lift my chin up.

“ I can let you but with a proper story..you need to tell me the truth.. what’s with being hurt?”

“Nothing..Nothing okay... Whether you accepted or not we are over..”

“Fine...but remember my words before..don’t regret it..” he began to walk and living me along. my world turn dark, my love is gone because of me.

“ mianhae yunho.. I never mean it..i will always love you..” I whisper to myself.

 

Na Eun PV

“ are you crazy? yahhh Hwang __________!! Wait something wrong. yahhh Kim ________!!! “

“stop screaming will you? I am sad right now”

“ because of your own stupid decision. why are you doing this anyway? I though Jaejoong and Junsu agree with the decision?”

“ please stop it Na Eun..i need my friend right now..but if you can’t I’ll just go..”

“ stop..aishh this girl… listen here twinkle.. are things hard for you too sometimes? why are you being sad by yourself? I’ve never seen you being shaken by the continuous wind.. did you hold it in for a long time? don’t be sad, you’re not alone, come and lean on me..i’ll always be your strength” I hugged her.. twinkle are her nicknames..me? bubbles..

yes I am angry because she dump Yunho and go to other men who she doesn’t even know. okay I started being angry again. calm down Na Eun, ________ need your company. Bet she hold some secret.

“ Na Eun-ah I have another thing to say..” she said after having a talk with me. still not talking about her real situation. __________ is not kind of person that go sad easily.it is hard to read her mind but once you get know to her. Everything seems clear. you can read her mind just like that. well not all the time.

“ wae?”

“ I will return to Korea end of this month..”

“What? Why? How? When? Where?” I started to panic.

“I will be back to Korea to get married.. Na Eun-ah..Bubble look at me please…” I refuse to look at her. yes I am acting like a child.

“ Na Eun don’t do this to me..remember we use to talk if you get married I will be your bridesmaid? same goes to me.. will you..be my bridesmaid?” she said.

I take a deep breath. yes it was our dreams but…

“fine..but you need to pay for everything”

“ yahhh..you are not helping..”

“ well hello twinkle you are rich..”

“ yahhh..” she hit me with pillow..i hit her back..okey pillow fight..

then my phone rings. I grab it fast and out from the room.

“ Na Eun-ah… how is she?” Yunho said in slow voice almost like whisper. okay I know what happen. Yunho had contact me earlier before they met. I knew the whole story of him and her. Accept for the reasons of their break up.

“yahhh you don’t need to whisper..she is trying to..no worries Na Eun here to save…”

“ thank you Na Eun-ah..when you came to Korea I’ll treat you..stick to the plan okay?”

“ Okay Oppa!” I put down the phone.

“who is it? Jun Hyun?”

“ duh who else is my Oppa?” I hit her with pillow. the war begin again.

‘____________-ah I will make sure you will be happy with Yunho.’ 

 

********************************************************

here is another updates. sorry.. lack of ideas....

btw if you notice i used A Pink Lyric in Na Eun words.. it is from their latest song No No No...

i found out those lyric is awesome...

sorry for grammar... please do comment dear subscribers...

thank you for subscribe and enjoy reading...

(correct me if i am wrong)..hehe