18

Right By Your Side

i was lying on my bed, crying when I notice there is someone looking at me. I was shock with that person.

“What are you doing here?”I ask him

“why are you crying?”

“none of your business..what do you want?”

“ get ready..we will meet our wedding planner” he said.

“ what if I don’t want too?” I ask him

“ you know that loose shirt make you look attractive…y..damn” I throw a pillow at him.

“ert!!” I said to him. he laugh out loud and close the door.

the pastry chef keep looking me annoyed. while Changmin keep eating the cake. I guess he tried all flavor and he just want to eat them all instead of making decision. I just sit and cross my hand. then I heard few people talking.

“what on earth she is wearing?”

“is she belongs here?”

“doesn’t she know this place is for rich people only?”

“isn’t she Kim Jaejoong sister?”

I look at my outfit a blouse and my short is fine in my eye.

“you look fine..if you ask me..Justignore them..” Changmin said and keep eating. I look around. the ladies here wear classy outfit. while me just this..i sigh

“wae?” he ask me

“nothing..” I play with the cake

 “ ignore them..Jaejoong and Junsu also wear normal clothes.. this people doesn’t know the meaning of real comfortable outfit..” he said. he is right. I smile.

“ have you decide yet?” I ask him

“what?”

“the flavor..”

“I thought you choose it..”

“mwohh? you keep eating the cake..i though..”

“ahhh..dont you know that I am a heavy eater?”

“wow what a surprise..” I said sarcastically.. he smirk

“ why don’t you choose which flavor do you prefer..” he said. Honestly I lost my appetite. That is why I only taste the first cake only.

“ can’t you just choose it? I only taste one cake..”

“I love all..is there any way you can put all the flavor in one cake?” he ask the chef. I hit my forehead. I never thought he could be this idiot. I was about to scream at him. When a women in floral dress approach us.

“Shim Changmin..What a surprise to see you here..” she said. she was BoA.

“ Anneyeo BoA-shii..” changmin said

“ohh Anneyeo __________-shi” she greet me. I greet her back when I notice Yunho were there too. We look at each other. Then I look away.

“ What are you doing here?” she ask me

“Tasting the cake..” I said. she sit next to me. While Yunho is facing me.

“have you make your decision?” she ask. I shook my head

“ no..i’m not well today so I can’t taste lot..” I said to her

“ then what is he for?” she pointed at Changmin

“Another frustrating story..i though he taste it all and made a choice instead he said he eat it because he is a heavy eater” I said. BoA laugh

“ can I suggest a flavor?” she ask. I nod

“daebakkk” Changmin said

“White cake, lemon butter cream, and raspberries..” she said

“ jinjja? unnie mention the same too..” I said to her. Jaekyung did suggest the same flavor to me. I never thought BoA can be this nice and friendly

“you were allergic to raspberries..” Yunho said. I was shock to hear his words. He remembers. Please Yunho don’t give me hope.

 I know I been crying a lot because our love. But I can’t do this to Changmin. I will be his wife. I don’t want him to notice anything.

“how did you know she is allergic to raspberries?” BoA asks him.

“ he didn’t mean _________..he meant me..” Changmin said

“ Jinjja? wow finally there is something in common” I said to him

“ you were allergic to raspberry too? wahh daebakk” he said to me.

“why don’t you accompany us?  I can tell you about the cake more.. Me myself looking for a wedding cake..” BoA words hurt me.

“I am cool with that..it means more cake for me..” Changmin said. I have to agree. the whole day I have to see she and Yunho being lovey dovey. They began feeding each other. I want to cry badly. I can’t stand it anymore.

“ mianhae…BoA-shii..i have to go..” I said..Changmin and I bow to them and leave the pastry. Changmin is catching me from behind.

“ why so fast? we haven’t decide it yet..” Changmin said.

“Changmin-shi mianhae.. I am not well lately..”

“arraso..we come back later..”

“ can you send me home?” I said to him and he sends me.

Changmin and I build a better relation nowadays. he is much more mature then I thought. he is not that bad person. but there still a fight between us. he still doing his erted attitude, annoying and rude mouth attitude. he been a very good friend to me..Friend? I tried to accept him in my heart. Unfortunately I can’t.

Today I have a meeting with my wedding planner. Changmin is going to pick me up from my office. so I just wait.

“Sorry...are you wait long enough?” he said

“ani..”

“let’s go..” he said. the whole way they didn’t speak a word. Changmin remember Yunho words

“DON’T YOU DARE FIGHT WITH HER” Changmin feels chill suddently

“wae?” I ask him

“nothing..”he answer back.

we finally reach to the destination. Actually we will meet our designer today for fitting. the designer hand me my dress. I get into the changing room. I look inside the bag. this is not my dress.

“mianhae..this is not my dress..this one is so not my taste and out of date..” I can hear someone talking to the fashion designer. I also step out from the changing room

“excuse me this is not mine..” I said to her.

“mianhae..your wedding gown is changing with each other.” she said. I look at the other customer.

“BoA-shi..” I said .

“ahh.._________-shi.. you also get a dress from here?”

“yes..so this is your dress? Beautiful” I said to her. she seems guilty because she said before my dress is not update.

“yours too..we should get changing..” she said and walk to the changing room. so does me.

I look at my reflection. I don’t even want to wear this. This is not my style either. But I have to choose one.

I step out from the changing room. I saw Yunho and BoA. of course. she can’t do this fitting things alone. Beside Yunho is a loving man. he won’t let his beloved one alone. I envy BoA because once upon a time I was on her place. Yunho were always right by my side. They smile happily. changmin is joining them. I get into the changing room before anyone sees me. I cried again. I change the dress and step out from the room.

“__________-ah where is your dress?” Changmin ask.. I show him my hand that holds the dress.

“miss..this dress is perfect..” I said to the designer.

“___________-ah why didn’t show it to us?” BoA said.

“Mianhae… I want to make it a surprise..” I said to him.

“ Min you were lucky to have her..full of surprise” Yunho said. his word hit me.  I look at him so does him. Guess he is right I do love gave surprise to people especially him.

“ jinjja? she is not y at all” Changmin whine.

“y? she is y..in her own way..” BoA said backing me up.

“ it is okay he is a erted men anyway..i am not sure how to handle him after we get married. He can’t stop looking at y girl..it is hard to find a man that stay loyal with us and don’t even want to look at others” I said. I saw Yunho face changing. I bet he remember our first lunch together. when he don’t even bother to look at the waitress.

“yahh..i am loyal..” Changmin said

“ahhh sure Shim Changmin..now hurry up and change..i have appointments to attend..”

“ arraso..arraso..” he headed to the changing room

“Yunho shi..why didn’t you wear your wedding suit?” I ask him. his face expression changing again.

“why should him? he just..” BoA said but being cut by Yunho

“ None of your business anyway..Babe you look stunning..i’ll be the happiest men if I had you..” he said to BoA

“Aigoo..cute..i am going to change..wait here okay?” she said and move to change her dress. Both Yunho and I stare into each other when she left.

“ Don’t do the same thing with Changmin like you do to me..” He said. I remain silence. I knew it was my fault. I have to face the fact I am going to hurt more.

“Love her more than me…” I said and look away.

my meeting with Yunho didn’t end there. Everywhere I go. he will be there. With BoA. each night I cried because of him. but tonight I letting it out. I dress up and headed to the club. Orders drink the bar tender serves it without question. I drink every glass in one shot.

I began to get drunk. I dance in dance floor. Lot of guys are trying to approach me. I just ignore and continue to dance. then a man grab my hand roughly. I tried to push him but I can’t. Suddenly a punch hit his face. it was Yunho he hit that men. He grab my hand and drag me out of the club. I remove his hand.

“ Let go of my hand..” I said

“what do you think you were doing?” he said angrily

“ what does it seem? I drink and dance idiot!”

“ why are you doing this to yourself? where is your bodyguards?”

“why do you care? mind your own business..”

“lets me sent you home..” he tried to catch my hand but I snatch it.

“ don’t even think to touch me…” I fall into the ground and cried

“_____________-ah” he sit in front of me.

“wae yunho? why do you care about me? you were broken because of me..”

“___________”

“do you know how much pain I have to face? I know I made mistake...but loving you were never a mistake for me..i never stop loving you.. I can’t love Changmin..if it is not because of the blackmail..i guess I am the one who will married to you not BoA..” I cried more. Then I felt a warm hug. I fall asleep in his hand

“ I never stop loving you too..who did this to you? no worries..I’ll always be by your side.” he said..

 

Kim's Residence 

 

 “she said what?” Junsu said out loud but being cover by Jaejoong.

“Slow down..you can wake her up” Jaejoong said. They were in the Kim’s Residence. Yunho sit in the couch after put _________ in her room. Jaekyung get down from the room and sit next to Jaejoong.

“Blackmail..Jae and I thought the same thing to..” She said. Yunho sigh.

“ who? why?” Junsu ask.

“I wish I know ..”Jaejoong said. every one being silence. Jaekyung wake up and head to Yunho.

“you already know the reason right? please stop the game please.. I can’t watch she cried more..” She said. yunho take a deep breath.

“can we wait a little bit more? I want to know who did this..” Yunho said and Jaekyung just sigh.