12

Right By Your Side

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a loud noise banging in my ears. it was Jaejoong. He was laughing at my reaction. I throw my pillow at him.

“Really oppa? “He still laughs. I pouted turning my head to another side.

“mian..mianhae..aigoo my lil sis is sulking huh? Come on lets oppa make it up for you.” I gave him what look. He flicks my forehead.

“Get ready in 30 minutes and I’ll be waiting downstairs...” he said and walked out from my room.

“oppa what is it?” I scream

“29 minutes left” he shouted back. I jumped from the bed.

He wanna spent time with me t here? Groceries shop? He pushed the trolley forward and picks few items on the racks. I look at him. he don’t even speak a word with me. He is in his own world. I look around. There are two bodyguards following you which are Dong hae and Shin Dong. They just smiled at you. You smiled back at them.

“What a fun being Kim’s daughter” you said in low voice but clear enough to Jaejoong ears. He looks at you with scary look.

“ being Kim’s is an honors…” he answer it.

“mian..mianhae..” you said knowing you hurt him and he look way too scary.

“Are you bored?” he asked and put a packet of flour into the trolley

“Yeah..Oppa what’s with this stuff?”

“You don’t know?” he asked. You shook your head

“For cooking pabo” you gave him deadly glare. He runs with his trolley. You catch him.

“She lightens up Jaejoong and Junsu right?” Dong hae said to Shin Dong who smiles back.

“Oppa tell me..” you pouted

“ aigoo this girl..Don’t you know JaeJoong know how to cook” Shin Dong said while pushes the trolley to the car.

“Mwoh??? Seriously? What kind of food you cook?”

“Named it and I’ll cook it within five minutes” Jaejoong said.

“Full of yourself again huh oppa? Dong Hae Oppa what does my brother always cook?

“Asian, fast food, Mexican, Italian, named it.” Shin Dong cut Dong Hae before he could say a word. You look in disbelieve. Jaejoong smirk.

“Told you” he said

“Okay...Okay…So what is next?” you asked

“Home…And lets cook for dinner” Jaejoong said..

“ Oppa lunch?” you asked

“ Junsu going to pick you up.. Spend time with him will you? Get home early so we can cook together...arraso?” he ruffles your hair. you smiled

“okay” you said

“by the way is there anything you want to eat?” he asked

“ ermmm…well I don’t mind…I’ll eat  anything..” Jaejoong smiled listen to your words.

“Soy Sauce Crab..” Suddenly Dong Hae whisper to me. You look at him and shin Dong. Both shows double thumb up.

“Oppa!” you called Jaejoong before he gets into the car

“wae?”

“ i..i..can you cook Soy Sauce crab?”

“ oh? oh okay..Anything else?”

“ ani..That is all..Thank you oppa..”  you get into the car. While Shin Dong and Dong Hae both silence scream happily.

“what is so excited? Like I don’t know you guys asked for it” Jaejoong said and get into the car. Shin Dong and Dong Hae scratch their head.

Junsu pull me. I stay on the ground don’t want to move. Both are screaming like mad fighting couple but more to a crazy people. People start to watch us. Feel ashamed to the people I get up and follow Junsu. We were on the theme park. it should be fun since Junsu insist on spending time here. But I turns into night mares when Junsu asked me to ride roller coaster which is the mostly scary rides.

“ Yahhh..what are you afraid off? it just roller coaster..palli” Junsu said and pull my hand. this men is so childish. I look at Shin Dong and Dong Hae. Whispering ‘Help Me!’

“Junsu-ah are you sure about this?” Dong Hae ask him

“ no..Oppa please..i never ride it..it look scary” I try to convince him no to ride this monster.

“ it is fun..Try it..palli” he pulled me to the counter. I sit and hold on tight to Junsu hand. Dong Hae and Shin Dong Oppa also join us.

“it’s okay..Oppa here..” he said and gave me those angelic smile. The roller starts to move. I hold into his hand tight. in few seconds we all scream.

I softly patted Junsu back. He is crying like a baby and worst he vomits. First rule don’t eat heavy food before you get into this monster rides. Shin Dong also do the same thing with Dong Hae. Another though men vomit after get a ride. I want to laugh but keep it inside.  

“ Oppa..Drink this” I hand him water. He grabbed and drink it fast.

“ aishhh..im the one who scared at first.. why does Oppa cry and vomit?” I .

“ yeah that roller..” both Junsu and Dong hae try to answer

“roller coaster the fastest you ever ride..arraso” Shin Dong and I cut them off.

“Aisshh Oppa is the one excited but get vomit..look at me a girl” I said

“ yahhh..you start to speak like Jaejoong..full of yourself..dont forget you cried before you ride it..” he said

“before and after is a very different things..Same goes to you oppa..you were full of yourself too…Oppa lets go into the ghost house”

“ani..Enough..let’s play non scary game..” he pulled my hands. we start to play different games like shooting the duck, punching, basketball and others. We had lots of fun. Junsu even won a game and gain a prize which is a pen. I laugh at him. But he is not defeat able he gets up and plays the games again and he manages to get a teddy bear. Huge one and he handed to me. I hug it tight

“Thank you Oppa”

“ you are welcome.. so this is my gift for you..do you like it?” he asked

“ I like it…where Dong Hae Oppa and Shin Dong Oppa?” I asked.

“ Here!” I heard Shin Dong voice. he have corndog in his hand.

“aishh this guy all he know is eating..” Junsu said

“Where Dong Hae Oppa?” I asked

“ Owhhh..He answering his phone..his lover called..” Shin Dong wink at me

“ Jinjja? wahhh..”

“ Her name is Yoona..Im Yoona..very beautiful” Shin Dong said

“ Im Yoona? the model?” Junsu ask him

“ Yeah..”

“Yoona..Im Yoona…” I said..

“Ouchh” Shin Dong screams. it was Dong Hae . He hit Shin Dong head

“ yahhh Shin Dong Hee!! Why did you have to tell everyone that Yoona and I in love?” he asked Shin Dong

“Oppa..Don’t scold him..”

“Arraso..You are lucky because of ________” Dong Hae said

“ Oppa how does Im Yoona look?” I ask

“ Do you want to see her picture?” he show me his phone. She is beautiful.

“ yeah…wow beautiful..you are so lucky”

“That’s right lucky..aishhh even hin Dong have girlfriend..Am I going to be single?” Junsu said in low voice but I heard it.

“Mwohh? Shin Dong? wahh jinjja?”

“ yeah..her name is Sungkyu..” he is blushing.

“Oppa why didn’t have girlfriend? Oppa is not bad looking also..”

“Enough let’s go home...”he puts his arms around my neck and we start to walk. I smile towards his action but I am still wondering why does he didn’t answer my answer.

*************************************************

sorry this chapter is boring..lack of ideas..

thank you for subscribing and comment ( yeaaa my first comment...thank you :) )

going to update as fast as i can...