3

Right By Your Side

 

You were at a bookstore looking for a new book to read. You never go to this new bookstore. Your friend Son Na Eun suggests it to you. You were looking from shelf to shelf looking for a perfect book. Unfortunately you found none. You look into the highest shelf. There is one book that looks attractive to you, you try to reach it but it just higher then you thought. Suddenly a person stands behind you and grab it for you. You turn around and saw a handsome man. He gave you the book. You took it

“Thank you...” you sad in English. He smiled showing off his perfect smiled. You stunned by his charm.

“You are welcome” he answers it back in English and go.

 You can see a book on his hand. Then you look at the book at your hand. You smiled because you finally find an interesting book to read thanks to that man. You pay for it and walk outside the book store. You go to the nearest café and order a coffee and wait for your best friend Na Eun to show up. You took a sip of your coffee, loving the taste of your favorite drinks you smiled and look outside the window. You saw the men who just helped you before. He standing at side of the road and reading book at his hand. You keep looking at him...Until you realize he hasn’t flipped a single page. You took another sip of coffee.

“________-ah!!! Sorry for being late...” Na Eun surprised you. Your coffee spill a little from your hand...

“Ouch...” you scream

“ omo..gwenchana?” Na eun asked and hand a napkin to you. You wiped the coffee… Na eun also busy helping you clean up...

“ kwenchana…” you look outside again and that men just disappeared. You looked around to find him but he is gone. You sighed.

“ _________-ah wae?” Na eun asked

“Nothing…there is a guy… forget about it… what makes you late?” you asked Na Eun

“ aahhh its Junhyung…” she said chucked and blushed a little,

“ aishhh this love birds can’t be separated for a second” you said teasing her.

“ yahhh..Don’t say like that…Wait tills you have one...You know the pain of living without him…” she said

“ aishhh..Can’t you wish your best friend with good wishes?”

“Mianhae… a’ahhh I just remember...JunHyung gave this to you... It was his third book.” Na Eun gave in a small bag. You grab it fast.

“Third book already? waahhhh komawo…” you were one big fan of Yong JunHyung. You looked at that book happily. You have a little chit chat with Na Eun since it been a busy week for both of you. Then your phone ring.

“Hello...” you answer

“Hello...________-ah...Its Junsu oppa...”

“ oohhh oppa…” you smiled. Na Eun looked at you weirdly.

“Are you free tonight?”

“Why? Yes I am free tonight…”

“Good…I stay at Crystal hotel… Jaejoong Hyung and Jaekyung Noona also here…let’s have a dinner together...”

“ehh??? What should I wear?”

“Just wear comfortable things…”

“Ok then oppa…”

“Ok then I’ll meet you later then dongseng…”

“ kure…I’ll meet you tonight oppa..” you turn off your phone. Na Eun looks at you.

“What??” you asked...Annoyed by her look..

“oppa??Who is it? You never told me about your ‘OPPA’…”

“ aaahhhh..”

‘oh no… should I tell her?’ you asked yourself

“ aaahhh?” she asked back

“Na Eun ah I need to tell you something… “You told her everything.

“You are Kim sibling? The famous Kim?” she stunned

“bwoh? You know about kim’s?”

“Did you forget?? I make research about them a year ago for my project…”

“aaahhh…I remember now…so how much do you know about them?”

“You mean how many I knew about you?”

“ yahh… I mean them…Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu…”

“ arraso…nothing much… a little bit about their family background…the bussiness”

“That is all? Even I knew about it…Jaekyung Unnie already told me about my family”

“I only do simple research… so you have dinner with them tonight… what you going to wear?”

“My shirt and jeans…duhh”

“What the?? Hello miss kim_________...you now is one of Kim family…And you have dinner at famous hotel...You not going to wear that…come on let’s do some shopping...We haven’t do shopping together lately..” She took your hand and drags you out from the café…

You walked to the restaurant…the manager showed you the table. You saw Jaejoong,Junsu and Jaekyung. jaekyung wears elegant black dress. She looks stunning in it.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/231/518/439/439518231_266.jpg

She hugs you…

“I miss you...______-ah…You look beautiful” she said. Junsu and Jaejoong smiled at you. Thanks to Na Eun you manage to find this beautiful dress…

“Thank you Unnie...You look beautiful too…” you said then you noticed there is two guys in the same table. They are the same person that you met at your house. You bow to them.

“ ________-ah let’s eat first” Jaejoong said. he pulls a chair for jaekyung. And she smiled back to him. Junsu pull a seat for you.

“Since I don’t have a girl...You’ll be my girl for tonight __________-ah…” he said and giving you a big smile.

The whole dinner they were laughing over Junsu and Jaejoong. They were so funny quarrel with each other. Jaekyung try to stop them but it ends with lips pouting. Jaekyung was right she is weak whenever this Kim’s brother does these pouting lips. Once you finished your meal the waiter take the plate.

“ __________-ah…do you remember Siwon and Kyuhyun?” Jaejoong asked you. You nodded.

“ siwon is our company lawyer, he is also our family lawyer… kyuhyun is pain in the secretary…” Junsu said and show his tounge to him

“What?? Seriously? hyung how could you?” Kyuhyun said. You laugh

“ kyuhhyun is Jaejoong secretary..” Siwon said smiling.

“________-ah..siwon going to read the will…are you ready?” jaejoong asked you. You were shocked then you nod slowly. Jaejoong then signal him to bring out the document. siwon bring it out from his briefcase. Then he read it.

 You just stay still and silence. When siwon finally finished reading the will, all eyes were focusing on you. You wake up and walking as fast as you can. Jaejoong,Junsu and Jaekyung called your name but you ignore them. Then you bump to someone. You almost fall but someone grabs your waist. That person then helped you to stand up but then a tear slowly fall down to your cheek. You wipe it but it doesn’t stop flowing. Suddenly a handkerchief appears in front of you. You looked up and another surprise. It was the same guy who helped you this morning at the bookstore.

“Stop crying…you looked more beautiful smiling...” he said then smiled.

You then walked away. Living him and still crying. You never knew how far you have walk you only realize that you in front of a lake. You took a seat you wipe your tears with the handkerchief you receive. You looked into the night sky. The moon shines bright with stars twinkling around it. You smiled.

“Hey moon!!! You must be lucky up there!!! Because you are beautiful!!! That is why the star is around you!!! Because you are beautiful!!” you scream to the sky and smiled.

“__________-ah!!!! You need to be strong!!! Those will is not going to change your life!! Live just the way you live your life right now!!!” you scream again and smiled.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

sorry for this chapter it's kind of boring. i'll make up to it later. 

p/s: i have my first subscriber...thank you so musch please support me more...:)