The president of America...who's already dead!

COCKerella

 

A/N: Before you start reading: I want to thank all of my lovely subscribers for subscribing and commenting! Thanx to them I go all hbhefvy

 

TAO POV

While the chickenheads are dressing up for the ball I try to gather all of the cardboard in the house. Since I need to make the mask myself...yeah the freaking mall is closed for the moment...I'm gonna make it from cardboard and some of the black lace table-cloth Heechul doesn't use anymore...yeah he loves black lace because...he's a diva? Seriously I don't know...

"My dearest rat! Come here!" Heechul shouts. Ofcours you don't have to tell me where you are...I know exactly where you are...Did you catch my sarcasm? How ed up can someone's brain be seriously???

"I'm coming," I mumble. I run through the corridor, checking every room to find the diva...I accidentely saw Luhan ...Oops but the guy has a great body...Finally I find Heechul. He's sitting in Sehun's bedroom.

"Can you help Sehun with his tie? I just did my nails and I don't want to ruin them..." He says smirking. Aish...that devilish bastard. I swear one day I'm gonna bite his head off...Yeah you read it right: bite as in with my teeth...I've watched too much vampire movies lately...

"Ofcours father," I mumble. I approach Sehun, who's looking very nervous...I fix his tie and after Heechul dismisses me I leave the room.

 

SEHUN POV

I'm so ing nervous! My knees are trembling and I seem to forget how to breath. Why? Because I'm gonna do it tonight...I'm gonna ask Luhan to dance with me and nowan...not even Heechul...is gonna stop me from confessing my love to him. I just hope he won't reject me.

"Sehun love, stand straight so I can admire you," Heechul says friendly. Yeah...he actually knows how to be friendly too sometimes...and only to me and Luhan. To Tao he's a complete ...but who cares about that piece of anyway. Once I saw him making Luhan smile and ever since then I hate him.

I didn't know exactly why back then since I was only 8. Yeah I've been loving Luhan ever since then...I just didn't want to admit it. But now I've finally excepted my feelings for my brother. Heechul gets up from the bed and looks at me, spinning me around so he can check me thouroughly.

"You look dashing, Sehun-ah. Let's go see if your brother's ready too..." he says as he walks out of my room. I gulp, gather all of my courage, which isn't much, and follow Heechul to Luhan's room.

"Hi brother," Luhan stutters. He must be nervous too...but probably he's nervous to meet the damn prince not because of me. I want to pout but keep my pokerface. I take a better look at my hyung. His shirt is hanging open, revealing his chocolate abs. I can feel my mouth fall open, but I don't find the strength to close it again.

"H-hi," I mumble. He smiles a little and then Heechul gives me a hard pat on my back.

"Yah! Don't just stare, give your brother a compliment," he says. The stupid pabo has ofcours no idea of the bulge that's tightening my pants.

"You look amazing, Luhan-ah," I stutter. He gives me a shy smile. Is he blushing? I chuckle a bit and try to focus on his face instead of on his amazing body but I gotta admit that's hard...

"Thanx, you look delicious too," he says shy. I chuckle at his choice of words. Does this mean he wants to eat me? I really hope so...

"Fix your shirt and tie, our transport is giong to be here soon," Heechul says impatient. Aish...the weird moodchanger.

 

TAO POV

They're leaving!!! I'm in my room, spazzing over my own amazing idea. I quickly make the mask, luckely I don't have to left hands. I'm actually pretty impressed with my own work...

   

It's not that amazing...but it will hopefully cover my face enough. I just hope Heechul won't miss his lace table-cloth...else I'll just say that Donghae ate it...Wait...can fish eat lace?

I put my suit on, fix my tie, clean my shoes till they shine and admire myself one last time in the mirror. Now I only need transport...Who should I call? I can't call a cap since I don't have a single penny. The suit I'm wearing is my late father's...since I didn't have enough money to buy myself my own...

I just take my phone out of my pocket and call the first one in my contact list...Zhang Yixing

"Yo, Lay..." 

"Hi, are you having fun on your own?" I can hear the sarcasm in his voice. Yeah he's my best friend...and my number one bully...

"I'm gonna go to the ball..." he cuts me off before I can finish my sentence.

"Really?! Yeah! That's awesome! How did you get Heechul that far?! No, let me guess: you gave him a very good blow-job..." now it's my turn to cut him off...seriously why are all of my friends byuntae's???

"Yah! I didn't get him that far. I'm going without him knowing...I just need a ride..."

"Ofcours, I'll pick you up! I'll be there in a few sec," he says excited. Then he hangs up...no goodbye or see you soon...that's real friendschip...

Suddenly the doorbell rings. That can't be Yixing...right? Else he's pretty damn fast...I run downstairs and open the door. A girl with huge glasses and braces smiles at me like a complete idiot.

"Hi...okay the cleaning utensils are in the storage room, that green door over there. If you clean everything by 12 o' clock I'll hug you..." I can't believe I really said that...but hey you've gotta pay the prize for good workers.

"Tao!" I look over the girl's head, yeah I'm pretty tall and pretty proud of my height.  Yixing waves at me while he's leaning against his new Lotus Elise R. I swear that car is really to die for!

I want such a car too! I wave back at Yixing, graw some crack from the drawer, say goodbye to the creep and walk over to Yixing. I give him a hug, a friend-hug not a romantic hug!, and get into the car.

"You look amazing with the mask...seriously I'm jealous. I bet everybody's gonna look at you," He says excited.he starts the car and after a five minute drive we arrive at the castle...I know, I know I also could've gone by foot but then I would dirty my shoes >.<

We get out and are greeted by our friends.

"Yo! I thought you weren't coming man!" Jongdae shouts. He's wearing gucci, I'm jealous again...I love gucci...why can't I buy my number one love?! Why?! *overreacting*

"Sshh...My name is not Tao tonight but Thomas. Heechul doesn't know I'm here and I don't want him to now!" I hiss. They all give me an understanding look. We walk up the stairs and a man in unifrom welcomes us.

"What are your names?" he asks polite.

"I'm Thomas Jefferson and these are my friends: Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin and Kim Minseok." I answer just as polite. Luckely the guard doesn't know that Thomas Jefferson was an American president...the 3th to be precise...what? Not every junkie is stupid you know...

 

KRIS POV

"Thomas Jefferson, Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin and Kim Minseok," the guard calls. What's th American president doing here??? I thought he was already dead... I look up at the huge stairs that are connected with the ball room. Everybody's having a fun night...except me...*forever alone*

Suddenly I hear giggles coming from the shadows from the stairs. A tall, not as tall as me ofcours, handsome man walks down followed by four other guys. The man is wearing a classic black suit, a bit old-fashioned but I like it. The thing that catches my eye is not his suit though...it's the lace mask he's wearing...he looks so mysterious...I want to him...victim located, ready for action...

 

A/N: Thank you for reading!!!!!! Leave a comment if you liked it (or not liked it XD )

 

 

 P.S: don't you love this gif??? kekekeke~