Crybaby

A New Start

Taemin's POV 

Minho hyung and Onew hyung took me into a class room, there were students sitting and standing inside. They all stared at me and I looked at the ground cause I was embarrased. Whispering filled the room when the hyungs sat me down next to their seats. Then class started.

Sulli's POV

The lunch bell rang so I walked down stairs with Amber and Victoria. As I was walking I slipped on the first step. ' Oh my god!' I braced myself for the hard floor, but surprisingly the floor smelled nice. "Are you ok?" a voice said. I looked up and saw a face, a guy's face. 'WHAT OMG DONT TELL ME I JUST?!" I got up from the stranger's chest and blushed. "I'm so sorry" and I bowed my head. 'Oh my god this is so embarrasing.

Taemin's POV

I blushed, 'this is awkward and even more awkward cause she's cute..' I helped her up and said, " Be careful next time. " I walked away back upstairs cause Minho hyung called me up there. 'That girl though.. She's in my class though right? Was it Sulli?" I shrugged it off and walked into the classroom. "Oh Taemin come over here!" Minho hyung said. I walked over and asked, " Why did you call me here for?" Onew Hyung threw me a packaged bread. I caught it and asked, " What's this for?" Onew smiled and said," You dont have a lunch huh? So we bought you bread." Minho Hyung pulled out a chair and gestered me to sit down. I sat down and started to eat. 

I took a bite and ate faster, tears in my eyes. Minho and Onew hyung looked at me like I was crazy. "Are you okay Taemin?" Minho asked. Tears fell from my face and I said with my mouth full, " Why are you two so nice to me?" Minho and Onew looked at each other and laughed. "Huh?" I looked at them. "There's no need to cry you big baby!" Onew laughed as he slapped my back. Minho laughed, " Come on now stop crying hahahaha!" With tears in my eyes, I started laughing too.