Surviving School

A New Start

We arrived in the classroom where everyone stared at us. 'Oh no, I wish I can just disappear!' Minho cleared his throat and announced to the class, " I found our new student guys!" The class whispered and the girls shot dirty looks over to Sulli. The boys huddled around Minho, "Minho hyung! Whose this girl?" "Hyung! C'mon let's play" A group of girls dressed in accesories, deep makeup, and a pool of perfume walked up and circled Sulli.

Some picked at her hair, and scowled at her clothes. "So, I don't know who you think you are but here in this school Minho Oppa is the King. King of the boys, girls, king of our school. Not only dominating the rest with his great looks but also his wonderful personality. So don't try to get on his level, okay?" I shrank in this crowd, not only did I feel threatened but I felt like I'll never make friends now. 

Just then two girls who were sitting down the whole time rose up from their seats, one girl with short boyish hair who looked tough, the other sweet and gentle. They walked over to me and the tough one said, " Hey leave her alone." The crowd of girls turned around and looked over at her, a slight chill ran through their backs when they saw her icy cold stare. "Amber Unni! We're just telling her that she has no right to be hanging around Minho Oppa!" Amber gave a small scary laugh, " heh heh hurry up and get back to your seats before I make you !" They ran back to their seats and sat down with mad faces. Amber sighed and stared at me, " You okay?" I nodded and turned to face the other girl. " Im Victoria and this is Amber, that right there was the "MP" other wise known as the Mean and Popular"

Amber looked at Sulli, " No wonder did they attack you, you pretty cute in looks" I blushed 'This girl has such a boyish side to her.Almost exactly like one!' Victoria twirled her finger in Sulli's hair, " You're right Amber! Look at her beautiful hair." 

*Ringgg* The bell rang and the teacher walked in. 

The teacher introduced herself, " Hello class we have a new member joining us today, Sulli please give her a warm welcome an-" Just then a boy with a piece of bread hanging from his mouth opened the door. Everyone laughed. The teacher sighed, " So you're finally joinging us?" The boy shrugged and walked over to his seat. Minho yelled across the room, " Onew sleep late again???!" Every one laughed at the joke since now it's a everyday fact that he slept late.

Onew shrugged and took his seat behind Minho, then fell asleep on his desk.