Day 1 Highschool

A New Start

Sulli's POV

*Ring Ring* The alarmclock next to me kept ringing. 'Ugh 10 more minutes PLEASE' I gave up at giving all my hope to that stupid clock and woke up. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the clock. 7:30 I blinked blankly at the clock. 

7:30... 7:30...7:30???? 

'Oh no oh no oh no' I can't believe I overslept on the first day of my new school, dang it! I ran into my closet, grabbed my school uniform, changed into it, and brushed my teeth. I ran down the stairs of my house, picked up my bag and put on my shoes. My mom yelled, " You forgot your lunch Sulli!" I sighed and ran over to her taking my lunch box, while saying my good byes. I ran out the door and went to my new school.

'Oh my god Sulli how could you have almost risked being late on your first day already????! Are you crazy? I hope the school is nice though.. Geez it's such a hassle to make friends especially if your quiet like me..' As I was running, I bumped into something and fell. "Ow!" I looked up and saw a guy rubbing his head. He had the same school uniform as me and he had black short hair, a nice face, and fit body.

"I- I-I'm so sorry!" I bowed down and said. He rose up and brushed his uniform. He smiled at me and said, " No, no it's my fault I was the one running to school." I blushed, " U-Uhm okay then.." He stared at me and asked," Hey your uniform? GaNaDa?? Oh we go to the same school? How come I haven't seen you before?" 

"I'm actually new here so.." He smiled and shook my hand," Oh well it's nice to meet you, ehh" he stared at my name tag " Sulli!, I'm Choi Minho" I shook his hand and said, "H-Hi..." He grabbed my hand and ran toward the school. "What are you doing!!?" I yelled as we ran into the school. He smiled as he ran, " To the classroom! You're the new student in my class aren't you!" 

With the confused look on my face while being dragged I yelled out, " EHHHHH????!"