Lunch for 2?

A New Start

*Ringggg* 

The lunch time bell rang, and Sulli sighed as she walked to her cubby. As she reached for her lunch box she was surprised that she couldn't find it. Sulli asked Amber, " Amber Unni have you seen my lunchbox?" Amber shook her head while Victoria and her stood up to go find Sulli's lunch box. As they were looking for it, Onew and Minho were at the other corner of the room. 

Onew sighed as he finally woke up to the lunch bell. Minho laughed and patted his shoulder, " Ate your lunch early again?" Onew nodded his head and pouted. Minho grabbed his lunch and offered to share it but Onew shook his head. Onew stood up with his hands in his pockets and said, " I'll go buy some bread". Onew walked out of the classroom and went downstairs to the school lunch room. 

Sulli sighed when she sat down on her seat, next to Amber and Victoria. "Sulli, do you want some of my lunch?" Victoria offered. Sulli shook her head, " It's okay unni I can manage." Just then her stomach growled. Sulli blushed furiously and Amber laughed. "Sulli c'mon take some of our food, it's fine!" Sulli laughed but still declined the generous offer. 

Onew walked down the stairs when he accidently bumped into Suji, one of the MP. Suji gasped and bowed down, " O-oh Onew oppa sorry I didn't see you there!" Onew smiled, " It's okay.." As he continued to walk down the stairs he overheard the MP talking. "Hey, where did you hid her lunchbox?" "Haha in the garbage! That'll show her not to tangle up with our Minho oppa!" Onew stopped walking and ran toward the garbage can. He looked down at it and found Sulli's lunchbox. He picked it up and opened it. The lunch box was empty though so he walked back into the classroom and left it on her desk. Then he met up with Minho in the cafeteria where the bumped into Sulli.

"I'm sorry!' Sulli said. Minho patted her head and asked, " You already ate lunch?" She hesitated, " Uhm well..." Onew interupted them and said, " She lost her lunch" Minho looked at Sulli with a surprised look, " You lost your lunch on the first day?" She nodded and stared at the ground embarresed. Minho laughed and Onew smiled. They led her to the usual table they sat at and Minho spooned a spoonful of rice and meat and held it to . Sulli was confused, " Sunbaenim? What is this for" Minho smiled and said, " We can share my lunch if you want." She blushed and took the bite. Onew sighed and threw a packaged bread at Sulli. "Oh?" Onew look an opposite way away from Sulli. "I bought two so hurry up and eat it." Sulli was so happy and said ," T-thank you sunbaenim!" Minho smiled but was a bit jealous that Onew was the one feeding Sulli, so he quickly shoved his food in his mouth. And of course he choked on his rice. "Sunbaenim!!! Are you okay?" Onew laughed already knowing the situation and slapped his back. Minho coughed and said, " Thanks Onew" with an irritated voice. Onew took a bite of his bread and smiled.