Enter New Boy

A New Start

It's been around a month since Sulli came to her new highschool, she's been close friends with Amber and Victoria, and surprisingly friends with Minho and Onew, no doubt enemies from the MP, and a honor roll student in her class. When all this is happening, another new student comes into the highschool. A new student with a difficult past that is.

Taemin's POV

'Oh no, this better not be like how it was like in the other school' I held onto my books with my dear life as I walked into the new highschool I was going to be attending. As I walked on by the immediate staring of fellow peers has started and I felt like I was breathing in poisonous gases. Just then a sudden jerk pushed my shoulder and I was cornered into a wall by 5 tough looking guys. "Hey fresh meat got any money ?" I shook my head rapidly, shaking violently while i tried to escape. Another grabbed me by my hair and asked "Where are you going loser? Want me to mess up your pretty face?" Just then a shout across the hall filled the air. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Just then another boy and his friend walked on by. The boy was a handsome man and so was his friend. The boy shouted, " WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING?" The 5 boys who were just attacking me looked at the boy with great fear. "Hyung we were just teaching this boy not to take us lightly." Minho shouted, " GET LOST" And the boys ran. 

I stared at the boy with respect. "T-thanks Sunbaenim-m" The boy scuffed my school uniform wiping away the dirt. He smiled and said, " No problem, the name's Minho, just call me that from now on." His friend rubbed my head and said, " Onew" They took my hand and walked me into a classroom.

I think this school is going to be fine now, don't you mom?