Chapter 8

Fragrance of Coffee
 

Kyungsoo and Eunhee fell asleep in his car to the sound of the rain. A few hours had pasted, Kyungsoo slowly woke up and found his sweater he gave Eunhee back on him. When he looked over, she was gone. Kyungsoo immediately got up and out of the car. He looked around several times and panicked until he saw a person in the distance and small flashes. He ran over to the person and it turned out to be Eunhee.
"Yah!" He was angry.
 
"Oh! You scared me!"
 
"What are you doing out if the car?! It's 11pm and it's cold out! Are you trying to get sick?! Your clothes aren't even dry yet!"
 
She laughed a little, "Worried?"
 
He crossed his arms and looked away, "Hyung would kill me if anything happened to you. Why are you out here anyway?"
 
"Well, it stopped raining," she pointed at the river, "and the reflection of the city and bridge lights on the river are really pretty."
 
"I suppose you're right. You really have an eye for these things."
 
Without Kyungsoo noticing, Eunhee took a couple more pictures but with him in it. She smiled as she reviewed the photo on her camera, his profile with the wind brushing through his hair was perfect with the river background.
 
Kyungsoo looked over at her, "What are you smiling about?"
 
She looked up with a somewhat guilty look on her face, "Nothing."
 
He reached out for her camera, "Show me."
 
Eunhee pulled back a bit, "No."
 
He tried to grab it with his other hand, "Give it."
 
She ran, "I said no!"
 
He ran after her, "Yah! You took a picture of me didn't you?"
 
Eunhee turned around and stuck her tongue out but then lost her balance and before she could fall back Kyungsoo grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his chest. She looked at him and his eyes met hers and their eyes both widen. They quickly both stepped away from each other.
 
"Are you okay? You should be careful."
 
Eunhee was flustered and she pointed towards his car, "We should get going." She quickly ran back to his car.
 
Kyungsoo blinked and followed her and reached the car moments later. He got into the car, immediately started it and
turned the heat on.
 
"Listen, I think it would be best if I drove you back to Hyungs place for the night. Because for one, I don't even know where
you live and I'm not going to try when it's this dark out."
 
"But-"
 
"Plus you're hungry right?"
 
"Okay fine."
 
When they arrived at the apartment it was around 12:30am. Kyungsoo parked his car and they both walked into the building, up the elevator to the third floor. Kyungsoo lead the way and Eunhee followed close behind, he unlocked the door, walked in and saw that the lights were still on.
 
At the sound of the door closing behind them, Junmyeon came out of his room and quickly walked towards them.
 
"Yah! Kyungsoo, why are you so late? Do you know how worried I was about you?" Junmyeon looked over Kyungsoo's shoulder and saw Eunhee. "Oh- Eunhee! You're here too?"
 
Eunhee slightly bowed, "Yeah."
 
"Hyung, the weather was really bad. Plus we're both soaked and hungry, I had to bring her over."
 
"That's true. Eunhee, take your hair out of your bun. It won't dry as fast if you leave it like that. I'll see if I can find you anything
to wear." Junmyeon walked back to his room to look for extra clothes.
 
Kyungsoo looked at Eunhee, "He's right, you're going to get sick."
 
She simply nodded and took out the hair elastic that was keeping her hair in a bun. As she was taking it out, her hair was
slowly and gently falling down. Eunhee ran her fingers through her hair to ruffle it up a bit. Her hair reached her waist and was slightly waving because it was in a bun.
 
Kyungsoo stared for a little while but snapped out of his trance when Junmyeon came back.
 
"This is the smallest sweater I own, it's going to be a little big but it'll keep you warm."
 
"It's perfect. I'll just wear my gym shorts, that are in my bag. I'll go change in the washroom." Eunhee went to change and
Kyungsoo changed into his pajamas in Junmyeon's room.
 
Kyungsoo was sitting on the couch when she came out. He smiled at her, "Hyung's making ramen for us."
 
"Ah, I see."
 
There was a little bit of awkward tension but was broken when Junmyeon came out with the ramen.
 
He set the ramen on the kitchen table, "Alright, wash the dishes when you're done." Junmyeon walked over to Eunhee and
patted her head, "Have a good night." He walked back into his room to continue a sketch he has been working on.
 
Kyungsoo and Eunhee walked towards the kitchen table and ate the noodles in silence for the first little while.
 
"Yah, you can take the couch. I'll sleep on the floor."
 
She looked up, "No, it's okay. I can sleep on the floor. I'm use to it anyways."
 
"No, you're a guest you-"
 
"It's fine!" She smiled.
 
"If you insist."
 
Kyungsoo cleaned up after they were finished and they walked back to the living room together. Eunhee immediately sat on the floor in front of the couch.
 
"I'm just going to check the closet for extra pillows and blankets."
 
When Kyungsoo returned, Eunhee was curled up, she was hugging her knees close to her chest and her head rested on her knees.
 
"Yah, are you sleeping?" He poked her with his foot because his hands were occupied by the pillows and blankets. After he poked her, she fell over.
 
"Aish." He took blanket put it over her, went to turn off the lights and return to his couch to sleep.
 
Kyungsoo was rolling around for 10 minutes, he couldn't sleep. He sat up and looked at her while she was sound asleep on the floor. However, he felt guilty for leaving her on the floor like that. He got off the couch and slowly removed the blanket and picked her up. He gently placed her on the couch and put the blanket over her again.
 
Kyungsoo took his blanket and pillow and slept on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

aw whatta sweet guy!! :D LOL hope u guys enjoyed this ^^