Chapter 3

Fragrance of Coffee
 
Kyungsoo looked at his watch which read 5:23PM. Luckily, he left the suit he bought Thursday night in the car. Kyungsoo got into his car and tossed his papers onto the passenger seat and tried to get to the reception as quickly as possible.
 
He arrived to the reception area, quickly parked and jumped to the backseats to use it as his change room. Kyungsoo quickly got changed and ran to the entrance where he saw Junmyeon near the door.
 
Wow, I'm impressed. 5:56PM.” Junmyeon said in a jokingly tone.
 
If I get a ticket for running a red light, you're paying.”
 
They both laughed and started walking towards the room where the ceremony was being held.
 
Minseok-hyung! Congratulations!” Junmyeon shouted as he spotted the handsome groom and bride greeting the guests.
 
Minseok turned his head, “Kyungsoo, Junmyeon!” Minseok and Eunyoung walked over to the two. “So glad you could make it!” He ruffled Kyungsoo's hair. “Wow, you've really grown up.”
 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Hyung, you're not that much older than me.”
 
Minseok laughed, "Well, I haven't seen you in a while."
 
"You two gentlemen look very handsome." Eunyoung smiled.
 
"Noona you look exceptional today." Junmyeon replied.
 
"We better get to our seats." They waved bye to each other and sat down at their table. Junmyeon looked around and notice someone walking in. "What- Kyungsoo, come to the washroom with me."
 
"What? Go yourself."
 
"Just come." Junmyeon dragged Kyungsoo along.
 
"I'm not here to wait for you to pee."
 
"I just didn't want to be lonely while taking a piss?" Junmyeon laughed.
 
"Are you serious? Im leaving."
 
"No Kyungsoo, wait!"
 
Kyungsoo walked back to the room and was about to take his seat when he noticed something. "Baek... Soo... rin?"
 
Junmyeon came running into the room beside him. "Kyungsoo, I- I'm sorry."
 
Kyungsoo clenched his fist, "It's fine." He was getting angry.
 
"Let's just leave, we saw Minseok-hyung and Eunyoung-noona already."
 
"No, I can handle this."
 
Soorin noticed Kyungsoo and walked over, "It's been a while." She smiled.
 
"Indeed."
 
"So what are you doing here? Wouldn't have ever predicted this, huh?"
 
"For Minseok-hyung." Kyungsoo was getting really angry.
 
"How have you been doing?"
 
Kyungsoo was angry, but he couldn't admit that he missed hearing her voice so much.
 
"How do you think?" Raised his voice a bit.
 
"Wow, you weren't this arrogant before. Where's the old Kyungsoo?" She sounded like she was toying with him.
 
"Ha, him? He died a long time ago! You killed him." He yelled.
 
"I killed him? You've got to be kidding me. You're such a joke! It's been five years, get over yourself!" She yelled back.
 
"Get a hold of yourself please Kyungsoo!" Junmyeon begged.
 
Everybody in the room stared at the two. A young girl quickly got up from her chair.
 
"Can you two just please stop? This is a wedding! If you two do not settle down, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I will
not stand for this."
 
Junmyeon tugged Kyungsoo's arm, “Let's just sit, come on.”
 
The young girl sighed, "To be fair, Unni these rules apply to you too"
 
Soorin darted a look of disbelief on her face at the girl, "What? Yah! Park Eunhee, how is that fair? He-"
 
"No, you were both immature and were not capable of handling personal matters. I don't want this atmosphere for my sisters wedding. So please just take your seat."
 
Soorin went back to her seat, the tension ceased a bit as the two decided to ignore each other for the rest of the night.
 
The night ended with the bride and grooms kiss. Minseok, Eunyoung and Eunhee were the last to leave the reception.
 
Eunhee-ah! Aren't you going to come home? Our reception is over!” Eunyoung asked.
 
Oh? Yeah. I forgot something in the room. Unni you go first! You have to pack for your honeymoon flight tomorrow!”
 
Fine, but if anything call me!”
 
As Eunhee walked into the building, she heard two voices. “Isn't everybody suppose to be gone?” she whispered to herself.
 
Why are you here?!” Kyungsoo yelled.
 
Eunhee quickly hid herself behind a pillar. “How am I suppose to get my jacket now?” she sighed.
 
You want me to honest? I wanted to see how you'd react. I wanted to see if you missed me.” Soorin said teasingly.
 
Kyungsoo punched the wall as Soorin flinched a bit and stepback with no way of escaping.“We were done five years ago, you promised me I wouldn't run into you again.” He missed her, he missed her so much. He wanted to hear her call his name again, he wanted to feel her warm skin against his.
 
Soorin trace her finger over his shoulder, up his neck and down his face. “It was fun.” she laughed.
 
What was?” He was losing his temper.
 
This, toying with you. You're cute when you're angry.”
 
Eunhee rolled her eyes and whispered, “So does that mean he's gorgeous when he's furious? I just need my jacket..” she sighed.
 
Soorin kissed him and Kyungsoo was shocked, and pulled away.
 
She smirked and then walked away leaving Kyungsoo in a state of shock.
 
Eunhee's phone rang and she quickly turned it off.
 
"Whose there?"
 
Eunhee sighed as revealed herself from hiding begin the pillar. "Ah, I just came back for my jacket."
 
"Did you see all that..?"
 
"Yes, but I didn't mean to.. I swear."
 
"It's fine." Kyungsoo sat down his back against the wall.
 
"Are.. you okay?" Eunhee asked realizing how stupid of her it was to ask.
 
"I don't know."
 
"I-"
 
"Just grab your jacket and leave."
 
Eunhee walked into the ceremony room and found her jacket still on her chair. When she walked out of the room he was still sitting there, "You know, it really does you no good just sitting there and doing nothing about it."
 
"You don't know anything."
 
Eunhee started walking towards the exit, when she reached the door she turned around and said, "From what I see, you still have feelings for her." Then she left.
 
 
 
ouoououououou meeting up with ur ex again! so terrible, WOW SHES R00D
ahahaha hope you enjoyed (: