Chapter 4

Fragrance of Coffee

 

It was a gloomy morning with dark clouds that filled the sky. Kyungsoo walked to Starbucks again and due to the lack of sleep last night 
and the wedding he was in need of coffee.


“Your usually sir?”


“No, just coffee today.”


He sat down at his usually spot, took a sip of his coffee and sighed. Kyungsoo crossed his arms and looked out the window thinking 
about what happened last night. He took another sip of his coffee and looked forwarded and notice the same girl from last time. Her 
face was turned away from him and her hair was in a messy bun again. She still wore an oversized sweater and sweatpants. She 
was sleeping, and used her books as a pillow which looked strangely comfortable. Kyungsoo softly laughed to himself.


She sat up, shook her head and blinked a few times. She reached for her glasses and as she put them on she scratched her head. She
looked around and Kyungsoo noticed her familiar face.


“She- Noona's little sister?” He whispered to himself. 


She stretched for a second and went back to studying.


“University student still, huh.” Kyungsoo took the last sip of his coffee, stood up and left.


He walked a metre away from the door, pulled out a cigarette and brought it up to his mouth. 


“Really? Smoking is such a turn off though.” It was the same girl Kyungsoo was looking at before he left.


Kyungsoo was a little taken back. “Are you following me?” 


“We just happen to be in the same place around the same time, It's a coincidence.” She smiled. 


“Listen, kid. Don't you have other things to do?” 


“Eunhee. Park Eunhee. I'm not that much younger than you.” She took his cigarette out of his hand, “And this? Really isn't attractive.” 
she tossed it on the ground.


Kyungsoo scoffed, “What are you?”


“What?”


Kyungsoo flicked her forehead, “Get lost.”


“Aish. Yah! Do you think anyone would want to talk to you if you have smokers breath? And.. and don't think I don't notice it when
you're looking at me in the cafe!” Eunhee was getting frustrated.


Kyungsoo inched in closer to her. “Wow, you must like me.”


Eunhee pushed him off. “No!”


“You bother me.”


“What? So you just watch anybody that bothers you?”


“No, I'm bored and you're kind of entertaining.”


She began to walk away, “And to think I had sympathy for you for what happened last night.”


Kyungsoo grabbed her wrist, “I don't need your sympathy.”


“Let go of me.” She tugged her arm back and walked away.
That was pretty low of you.”


Kyungsoo turned around, “Hyung?” 


Junmyeon run after Eunhee, “Are you okay?” He said with a comforting smile.


Eunhee looked up, “Oh, sunbae?” she nodded.


Junmyeon patted her head, “Look, he's an  sometimes, but he didn't mean it.”
I'd like to hear it from him, himself.”
Don't worry, he's normally like that. Do you need a ride home?”
No, I'll be okay. Thanks though!” She smiled as she continued walking.


Junmyeon walked back to Kyungsoo. “Hyung, you know her?”
I went to visit Minseok and Eunyoung often, and Eunhee was there sometimes. She's a sweet girl.”
That's how they all start off.”

 

 

 

 

omg butthole ))))))): the poor girl was trying to save you bum face.

lols :D another short one