Chapter 2

Fragrance of Coffee

 

It's been a week since Kyungsoo went back to Starbucks and as he entered he received a couple stares but they quickly got back to what they were doing. Kyungsoo sat down in his usual spot, with his usual drink waiting for Junmyeon to arrive. He had to apologize for the scene he created the week before because they haven't spoken to each other since.

Kyungsoo may have a lot of pride, but he knew when to apologize.

 

He picked up his drink, took a few sips of his drink and as he was putting his drink down he noticed something. He saw a young girl sitting a few tables in front of him cutting and gluing pictures to a scrapbook. She was dress very cozy, in a big sweater two sizes up than her normal size and sweat pants. Her hair was tied in a bun and she wore big round glasses. What irritated Kyungsoo the most was that small piece of paper that she didn't notice was glued onto her left cheek. He blinked a few times and couldn't help but feel he's seen her somewhere before.

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes, crossed his arms and tried to remember what he had seen her before, “Oh, I bumped into her last week.” As he reopened his eyes Junmyeon was in front of him.

 

Talking to yourself again?”

 

Hyung, look. I'm sorry about last week, but you of anyone should have known that's a touchy subject for me.” Kyungsoo replied.

 

Junmyeon sat down in front of him, scratched his head “I apologize for bringing it up, it's just- nevermind. It's hard watching you suffer all alone, okay?”

 

Are we done reconciling?” Kyungsoo asked as he laughed a bit.

 

Yes.” Junmyeon laughed with him. “Oh, right. Are you going to Minseok's wedding this weekend?”

 

That was this weekend?”

 

You forgot didn't you?” Junmyeon made a slight facepalm motion.

 

I just have to be somewhere in the afternoon, I'll try not to be late.”

 

You're always late, .” Junmyeon rolled his eyes. “It's Minseok-hyung and Eunyoung-noona's big day. Just don't miss the ceremony.”

 

Kyungsoo looked out the window, “Ah, well it's about time they got married.”

 

Bachelor party, meet new ladies.” Junmyeon winked at him.

 

Shut up.”

 

Okay, fine I'm leaving. 6:00PM Saturday, okay? ”

 

As Junmyeon sat up and left, Kyungsoo remembered the young girl that was irritating him. He looked around the store, but she was gone.

 

I guess she left while Junmyeon was blocking my view.” he shrugged and left with his drink to go out and buy a new tux.

 

 

 

 

Ok this chapter is significantly shorter than the last but i thought it might be too long if i combined it was chapter 3 LOL

awww, they made up KAYUTE