Ready

Big Stories

Seungri was walking around a familiar road. His bones are failing him now, creaking from age, but he still continued walking as he saw an abandoned building into view.

He stopped in front of the building, marveling it from top to bottom. Although his memory served him good back then, he could barely recall the names of the people he once had inside that building. But he remembered the faces that made the building lively once.

He remembered a strict boss, always busy, always straightforward. Imitating him was always a thrill to him. He always knew what he was doing.

He remembered janitors and janitress whom he greeted in the morning. He remembered the employees, from the producers to those working in minor offices. He remembered the songwriters that made his albums possible.

He remembered a group of four girls. One loves corn, one is cute, one is a maknae younger than him, and a charismatic leader he bickered a lot with.

And four boys. Four loving boys whom he grew with. He ate with them, laughed with them, sang with them, and danced with them. A group of boys who achieved a lot for their age. Four boys who made him what he is now. From all the faces he remembered, these four faces were the most special.

 

Seungri was ready to see those faces again. He's been ready for 10 years now. He always looked forward to the day where he too will go to the place where people who leave this world go. He's ready to perform with them all once again.


I don't know about you, but this story really pinched my heart. Even while I was typing, something was tugging my insides downward. I really hate being left behind. T.T