That

Big Stories

"Has anyone seen my shirt?" Youngbae shouted, expecting at least one of the members to answer him. To his dismay, no one is present in the house except for him. He just went out of the shower with sweatpants on and a towel on his shoulder. He started searching for it around the house.

He first checked his room, he was expecting he forgot it there before going to the bathroom. But it's not.

He went out of the room and shivered. It was quite cold outside than it is in his room, and his shirt missing is not making him any warmer. 

He checked the bathroom again for any signs of his shirt being forgotten. He then checked the living room, and searched the kitchen afterwards. He's getting irritated now. 

"This is weird," he muttered, and gasped. "They're playing games with me!" he said, followed by an annoyed grunt.

He started with their maknae's room, being the most mischievous of them all, it was reasonable to suspect him first. He knocked on his room and waited. There was no answer. 

He knocked on Jiyong's room, there was no answer as well. The same goes for Daesung. The only one left is their eldest.

Youngbae was expecting to knock on Top's room and getting no answer. That's why when he reached his room, he played with the doorhandle first. To his astonishment, it was open. He opened it slowly.

He heard a gasp, and he gasped back when he saw what's inside.

He was staring eye to eye with Top. To make it worse, Top was only on his boxers. 

"What do you want?!" Top asked angrily, not happy that he's been seen almost . 

"I...uhhh..." Youngbae stammered, too embarrassed to speak, and too surprised at what he was seeing.

"Get out!" Top shouted, and started for the door. Youngbae closed it immediately and apologized. He heard a click as the door was being locked. He went back to his room.

I guess I'll just go for another shirt, Youngbae decided. He rubbed his chin, a knowing look spreading across his face.

So that's why he doesn't want to be seen . Because of THAT, he chuckled sheepishly.


I'm always curious why Top doesn't want to be seen . I know he lives a private life and a conservative attitude, but I still wonder sometimes. I feel that he's embarrassed about something.

Whatever Youngbae saw is his secret and not ours. ;)