Junior

Big Stories

What I like about drabbles is their randomness. I can go on forever without following a plot. So if you want to see your idol in a situation, you can tell me. Just leave your request on the comments. I know you too have good ideas, I'll think about if I should use them or not ;). Don't worry, I'll make sure to give you credit if I would ^^


Seungri is in his room, sweating, heart beating fast. He made sure to lock the door and had his earphones on. He turned the volume up. His head was in cloud nine as he hear a voice of a woman gasping and . He glanced at his doorway one more time, the thought of being caught in a naughty act made his heart skipped a beat. He looked back at his laptop and continued his affair.

He did locked the door, but he was unable to plug his earphones properly. He thought he was the only one who can hear the loud .

 

Top passed his doorway. He was about to make his way to the kitchen when he heard something unusual. He took a step back, and his face turned into a shocked look. He heard gasping and catching for breath in their maknae's room.

He knocked at the little Seunghyun's door, "Seungri?" Without any response, he tried the door handle and realized it was locked. "Seungri!" he continued knocking, as the voice inside Seungri's room turned into pain. 

Without any hesitation, Top looked for the master key of their hostel. He though Seungri was in danger. He could be choking to death, or having a nightmare, Top thought, making him concern every minute.

After fumbling to sets of keys in a drawer, he found what he was looking for. He dashed towards their maknae's room, insert the key to the keyhole and turned it. He was glad that the door handle turned and he opened the room.

"Seungri?!" he burst in, and caught a jumping Seungri. Seungri, from his instinct, slammed his laptop shut and turned to face his intruder. His heart was beating like it never beat before.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?! You should knock first!" an enraged panda shouted back at him, he was sure that he locked the door.

Top looked around the room and got intrigued at Seungri's behavior, he was blinking furiously. "But I did knock. Didn't you hear?" his hyung answered back. He trailed the maknae's ears and realized he has his earphones on. "What were you doing?" Top asked.

"Nothing," Seungri said, avoiding Top's gaze. "Please leave now."

"Araso," Top obliged. Seungri was glad that his hyung didn't suspect a thing.

He was about to disappear from the room when he said, "Umm, Seungri?" Top said, a playful smirk running on his face.

"What?" the panda asked.

"I think panda junior is excited," he said, laughed, and closed the door after him.

Seungri blushed furiously, as he forgot that he had his underwear off, and panda junior was standing.