Hiccups 2

Big Stories

 

"My mother always tells me, 'Seunghyun-ah, drink a glass of water straight, gulping ten times,'" Seungri said, imitating his mother's voice. He and Jiyong where on the kitchen now. He was filling a glass full of water.

"Here," he handed the glass to his leader. His leader took the glass from his hand and started drinking. He took note how many times he gulped.

1, 2, 3...he counted on his mind. He sneak a peek to his right and saw the maknae there watching him intently. 8,9,10! he finished, and let out a loud sigh as he put the glass down in the sink.

"Well?" asked Seungri, expecting his leader to be cured. They waited a few seconds, listening for any sound of hiccups.

Jiyong was satisfied. His hiccups were cured! "Well what do you know, you're method really did...hic!" he said.

"Ahhhh!!" Seungri grunted, stomping a few times from his failure.

 

The hiccups continued. Youngbae saw their affair a few meters away. A serious case of hiccups, I see, he thought. He saw the two walking away from the kitchen. He hid himself behind the sofa. He waited.

He heard the sofa squeaked as two figures sat on it. He leapt from behind the sofa, and screamed, "Boo!"

He was expecting his audience to screeched from shock. But instead, he saw two blank faces staring back at him, not amused.

"Youngbae-hyung, what was that?" Seungri asked, sarcasm oozing from his tone.

"That was pathetic," Jiyong added, a hiccup escaping his mouth.

Embarrassed, Youngbae defended, "I was just trying to help! They said scaring a person will scare the hiccups away."

Seungri opened his arms towards Jiyong, theatrically gesturing up and down. "Well obviously you did not help," Seungri said, as another hiccup came out of Jiyong.

"You could at least try harder on scaring me," Jiyong said, laughing and hiccuping in between. Seungri joined him too.

Youngbae was flustered, blushing from being embarrassed by the two.

"I have another idea," he said.


Part 3? Hmmm. Yes, there will be. :D