A Dream

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

-DREAM-

*Sigh*

Yumi and her bestfriend Junhae were at the club after a week of hardcore studying, she was determined to get good grades this year.

"What should I do? I still have a long time to have fun right Junnie?", Yumi said while taking a shot of soju that smelled awful even though she was already too drunk to care.

"Yah!", your bestfriend chuckled and yelled liked a drunkie she is. "Of course you have a long time of uhm fun, it's not like you're going to get married off tomorrow", Junhae said as she took a sip of her beer.

"I'm bored lets dance!" Junhae dragged me to the dance floor and started dancing like a crazy persom as men surround her.

For Yumi on the other hand, she was dancing by herself until this handsome guy came up to dance with her. She felt his presence and faced him. Yumi started to think to herself how he look like that person from... from....

-Present Stage- 

"YAH! Yumi! If you don't wake up you're going to be late for school again, and you know what happens if you are", my dad yelled from downstairs.

"Alright", I yelled back as I groaned and stretches out from my deep sleep. 

"Who was that guy again?" I thought to myself as I began to get ready for school.

I walked to my personal bathroom, and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After that I put on light makeup and picked out my outfit.

I picked out a simple outfit for the day.
  .

 

Once I was satisfied of the way I looked, I went down to the kitchen and grabbed some buttered toast. I walked out the kitchen and grabed my keys, but before I even left out of the door my mom calls me.

"Oh Yumi, wait!" I turned around and looked at my mom.

"Make sure you come home right after you get done with your classes ok?" I nodded as my response while munching on my toast and carrying my bag that held my supplies.

I finalled left the house and I walked to my car, where I plopped her bag on the passenger seat, and drove to my university. Which is the University of Seoul of course.

I worked my off in high school to get accepted to this university, even though I hated the time I had to wake up. 

"Well another day of university", I said to myself as I took out my bag and walked to the entrance.


________________

What do you guys think? Don't forget to comment and subscribe! lease don't be a slient reader! Thanks so much to my four new subs! I love you guys!