Back to normal?

Back.

We all sat and talked the next day, since literally everyone was at the dorm. "AISH! I've had enough of sleeping on the couch! Where can I slepp?!" I shouted as I rubbed my sore back and everyone laughed. "Well our dorm is full.." Aron said and I gave him a 'Really-Captain-Obvious?' Look and he shut up. "Well our apartment is full thanks to the new addition." Yongguk looked ovar at Daehyun and he gave me an apologetic look. "The only choice is.." Zinger looked over at Zico and his eyes widened. "M-me?!" She nodded and smirked. "Of course! Zico, dosent your appartment have two rooms?" He nodded slowly and I felt sweat form on my forehead. "Uhm. N-no! Its okay! I can sleep on this couch.. hehe.. very comfy!" I acted like I loved the couch but infact I hated it. "NOPE! Its final! Shes moving in with you, Zico~ JB, Yongguk.. Help her move her things into his appartment!" And after JB and my annoying cousin smirked they were gone in a flash with my luggage. To be honest I dont know how they could hold EVERYTHING.. But I guess I'm screwed. Although I tried to act like I hated the thought of living with Zico, I actually kind of felt happy. Maybe we could get closer.. I dont know what the kiss from yesterday meant though. AISH I'M SO CONFUSED. I groaned and everyone looked at me weirdly. "Look away." I muttered and fell back onto the horrible couch while throwing a pillow on my face.

AND SO IT BEGINS AGAIN~ The mixed emotions.. The uncertainty.. Why do I feel seventeen again?! Ugh. I yawned and got up. "Hey lets go to Zico's so you can set your stuff up~" Zinger dragged Zico and I out and all of the sudden my stomach growled. "Hey can I ea-" "No." She cut me off and we got into the car while Zico was driving. I didnt know Zico's house was AN HOUR AWAY! Adding to the Hunger, and sleepyness I also needed to pee. I was suffering. "HHHNNNHNGHG OH MY GOD WE THERE YET?" I screamed in agony. "FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME WE'RE GETTING THERE!" The car came to a screetching halt and I ran into the seat infrotn of me. "Owww! I swear to god, Zico. I'f I have a broken nose your funeral will need to be planned asap." I heard him chuckle a little and we got out of the car. "Glad to see you havent changed." He muttered and I scoffed. "The Kwak Jiyung always be a and have the GREATEST comebacks~" Zinger sang as she walked infront of us. I nodded and went in the house after her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well now that you're settled in, We'd better get going!" And without another word Zinger, Yongguk, and JB were out of the ouse in a flash. It was already 10 PM and I was tired as hell. "Well, I hope you sleep well in your new room. I'll be next door if you need me." I nodded and silently walked into my room. I closed the door gently and looked at me new room:

modern-bedroom-furniture-573355.jpg

 

It had so much space, I loved it! I changed into some pajama pants and put on a tank top since it was kind of hot. I lied down and put on a song so I could fall asleep.

In a dream

I ran through the forest as fast as I could. A man wearing a mask was chasing after me with a knife and I had no idea where to run. All of the sudden I saw an old wrecked mansion in the middle of the forest. "Weird.. I wonder why this is here?" But without asking any questions I ran into the house and wandered through rooms until I saw some stairs. With my heart pounding agains my chest and short breaths I ran up the stairs but I missed a step and tumbled down. "I've got you now, princcess" I heard a sinester voice and someone picked me up with their hand clasped over my mouth. "Baby, goodnight." I felt the smirk in his voice and suddenly the metal of a knife pushed its way into my body and I felt numb. The man took off his mask but I couldnt see his face properly. While blood was gushing out of my side I heard police sirens around the house. "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A man with a microphone said and the man who stabbed me just smirked. "Ah I dont care if they take me to prison. My job is near done." He crouched down next to me and put the knife on one side of my neck. Tears streamed down my face as I pleaded for him not to kill me. All of the feeling in my body came back and it felt like I was lit on fire. The blade was dragged against my skin, puncturing it and blood gushed out. I tried to breath but I couldnt. I was drowning in a sea of my own blood. "H-help!" I choked out but the man that sliced my throat just laughed. "Oh dear Jyung. You sure are stupid." He spat out-

"AAAAAAHH!" I woke up panting and sweating. Holy crap that was scary. I held my beating heart through my chest and it felt like it was going to explode soon. I quickly got up from my bed and waddled over to Zico's room. I knocked on the door but heard no response I slowly turned the knob and peaked in. "Zico-sshi." I whispered but got no response. I went closer to his bed and shook him a bit. "Z-zico!" I whisper shouted and his eyes opened. "h-huh? is it morning already? who turned off the sun?" He muttered nonsense and I sighed. "I had a nightmare.." I mumbled and he sat up. "Y-you did? Are you okay?" He stood up and put slippers on. "here, lets get you something to drink." I nodded and he lead me to the kitchen. I sat up on the counter and swung my legs around. "Care to talk about your dream while I make you some hot chocolate?" I explained every single detail to him and I almost started crying. The dream was horrifying. He rubbed my back as the hot liquid made its way into my throat. "Man, you make some good hot chocolate." I complimented and he just chuckled.

Suddenly he stood infront of me, between my legs. "Are you sure you're okay?" I gulped at the closeness and found myself staring at his irrisistible lips again. Oh, how I wantedd to feel them against mine once again. I found myself leaning closer to him and he did the same. Our lips touched and it sent electricity through my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he s his around my waist. I puled him closer than we already were and wrapped my legs around him. We eventually broke away from air and I felt the elecrticity leave my body. I rested my head on his shoulder and panted. "I love you, Woo Jiho.." He hugged me even tighter and kissed my forehead, nose, jawline, and finally pecked my lips. "I love you more." He smirked and leaned in for another kiss. He picked me up from the counted and lead me to his room.

That night he made me his again.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey girlies~ and.. dudes.. who read.. fanfics.. ? LOL
Ok so yaaay most of you guys liked Zico so yaaaaay~
I'm sorry I dont update that much :I but I have another story I wanna start!
Its a crime thingy. Who has watched NCIS? Its pretty much like that but with koreans LOOOL
It has Park Bom, OC, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Kim Myungsoo, and Kim KiBum c:
hehe if you want check it out when I put it up c:
and subscribe/amigos/comment? hehe
byeee~
~jewfeRds

P.s i dont edit and revise my chapters so just deal with typos LOL

p.p.s I need a poster asdghjl