Korea.

Back.

Its been three years since I left Korea with Daehyun. Instead of living with his amily we moved into a simple apartment. Its pretty spacey so its comfy~ oh and dont worry! Daehyun and I havent done anything and I'm not planing to. Everytime some guy asked me out or something I'd just show them the engagement ring Zico gave me, since he didnt take it back. Up to this day I've been regretting the day I left him. That lady at the park was right.. You dont know what you've got until you've lost it.

Honestly, I miss him so much.. I miss his hugs and his kisses and the way he made me feel warm inside. I miss the way he used to call me 'Babe' or 'Yeobo.' I especially the way he used to surprise me by bringing me lowers or chocolates. I also miss the way he would back hug me and give me butterflys in my stomach. But, sadly, its all in the past now. All I can do is blame myself for everything.

I sighed as I opened the door to my appartment. "DAEHYUN IM HOME!" I shouted as I lazily drop my bag on the loor and fall onto the couch. These past three years I've been working at a coffee shop and its always so buisy! But whatever, I've learned to deal with it. I lited my head and looked around. "DAEHYUN?" No answer. Suddenly the door opened and in came Daehyun with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Hey, so I was talking to Yongguk hyung and-"

I jumped up at the name of my cousin and ran over to him. "WHAT?! Oppa?! What did he say? is he okay? is he eating well? Oh well of course hes eating well, he eats like a pig." I laughed a bit and Daehyun turned serious. "Jiyung, sit." I nodded and sat down on the couch. "He said Aron wants you to visit them.. Apparently everyone misses you.. and not me.." He pouted cutely at the last sentence and I laughed. 


But then my face hardened. "Go.. Back?" He sat next to me and rubbed my back soothingly. "Its okay Jiyung. You're 21 you cant run from this forever." I buried my face into a pillow and mumbled, "I could if you'd leave me alone." He chuckled a bit and hit my head. "Face it, you're going to have to go back sooner or later."

I sighed realizing he was right. The only reason I was scared to go back to Korea was because of Block B.. They all probably hate me. Suddenly Daehyun interrupted my thoughts. "Wheres the Jiyung from four years ago?!" I looked up at him and smirked. Yeah. That was all I needed, to be reminded of who I was and still am! I got up and stuck out my chest proudly. "MY NAME IS KWAK JIYUNG AND I DONT GIVE A ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME. I'M A !" I said loudly in english.

Daehyun nodded in approvement. "Okay, so when are we going?" I asked and he shrugged. "In two days?" I nodded and smiled.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Two days passed by quickly and the next thing I knew I was sitting in an Airplaine on my way to Korea. I smiled and jumped a bit in my seat since in a few hours I'd be seeing my friends and family. Oh how I missed Korea.
____________________________________________________________________________
Woop heyo guys so this is like quickie-fill in chapter okokokokok (:
so what do you think so far?
Like it or hate it? HEHEHEH BYEE
~jewfeRds

 

P.s I need a poster. Dose anyone know any other good poster shops? I'd be really greatfulc: