Oh god.

Back.

"Hello. Thank you for flying with Korea Airlines. Please buckle your seatbelts, we were arriving at our destination. Once again, thank you or choosing us." The woman blared through the loudspeaker. I groaned and shifted in my seat. Did I ever mention how much I hate being woken up rudely? I lazily buckled my seatbelt and rubbed my eyes. I blinked a bit and a sudden smile crept upon my face. "AAAH I GET TO SEE MY OPPAA-" Daehyun put his hand over my mouth and glared at me. "Sssshshsh youre so loud." I smirked. "EWWWW" Daehyun pulled his hand back immediatly and wiped it on the seat. "Awh man you my perfect hand! He groaned and I laughed.

Soon the plane landed and we got off. The cool breeze made me shiver but smile at the same time. The warm and comortable feeling of Korea from three years ago came back and it felt great. I spread my arms wide out and shouted. "DID YOU MISS ME KOREA?" I was about to turn around and go to Daehyun but I felt a stare on me. I turned around and nobody was there. Weird.. I could've swon someone was there.. Whatever.
______________________Skips an hour LOL_____________________

 

Now I was standing infront of the doorm. Oh, how I missed it. There were still angirls and they recognized me but stayed quiet. Since I still had my key I opened the door. As soon as it swung open I shouted, "HONEY I'M.. H-home.." My eyes widened as I saw the man sitting on the couch with a girl wrapped around his arm next to Baekho. Baekho's eyes widened and he shouted. "YUNGGIIEEE~" He ran to me and picked me up in his arms. I on the otherhand, was still frozen with my mouth hanging wide open.

Baekho put me down and we turned our attention to the man on the couch. He got up and walked over to me. "Ah, hello Jiyung-sshi. Nice to see you again." He extended his arm out and smiled. I smiled too and grabbed his hand. "Nice to see you too, Zico-sshi" Those words. They felt so foreighn coming out of my mouth. irst of all, I was never formal. And second, I always called him Jiho. I didnt realize we were stiill holding hands until the girl he had his arm around annoyingly shrieked.

"Oppa! You arent going to introdice me?!" The piercing voice rang through my ears. The memories of highschool came flooding back and the annoyance I had for the girl reappeared, like spam mail you cant get rid of. "I still hate you" I bluntly said to the annoying girl. "Aw c'mon Jiyung. Can we forgive and forget?" Hyuna spoke out in a squeaky fake voice. I glared at her and she cowered away. " off. Now wheres my brother?" I asked around and a familiar brown haird man stepped out of the hallway and leaned on the doorframe.

"OPPA! I squealed and ran to him. He hugged me and ruffled my hair. "Nice seeing you again lil sis." I nodded and hugged him some more. Without knowing, tears fell from my face. "Explain yourself." JR grabbed my wrist and spun me towards him. I sighed and nodded, by now all of Nu'Est was surrounding us.. As well as the and Zico. "Well uh.. Of course the situation I was in three years ago was a bit overwhealming and I still wasnt sure of it. Now that I've been gone and living in the U.S with Daehyun for some time.. Its really helped me mature and come to my senses." I huffed out and JR hugged me.

"YOU'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH!" I laughed but out of the corner of my eye I saw Zico sigh. After speaking a few words to Hyuna she said bye and left. I saw him go out to the balcony with a bottle of beer. I decided to man-up and join him. After saying hello to everyone I grabbed a bottle and went out. I saw his slim figure resting his elbows on the metal bar and he drank a bit of beer.

I slowly walked next to him and stood in the same position. We both didnt say a word but just kept looking at the view. "Its a nice day huh?" I asked calmly. He nodded and turned his head a bit. "You.. You still look as beautiul as the first day I met you." He mumbled and turned his head back to the view of Seoul. "Believe me.. You still look as attractive as you did when I left." All I wanted to do in that moment was run to him, wrap my arms around him and kiss him to death. But, I had some self respect.

"I've missed you" He spoke out.

"I've missed you too." I whispered.

He suddenly whiped his head around to look at me and glared at me. "THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE?" He caught me off gaurd and my bottle fell to the bottom of the floor. "Excuse me?" I asked not wanting to get back to the topic. He stepped closer to me and with every step he took I took one back, until I felt the cold brick wall on my back. He put one hand on either side of my head and he had me pinned to the wall. Oh god.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED OK.

MY STANKY NEEDA SHOWER BYE.

~jewfeRds