L from Infinite is your childhood friend?

You & Me

> No ones POV <

RIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG~

Everyone went out of the kitchen and walked to the lunch except L.joe and ---. L.joe and --- were going to the roof

and settle it. 

'' --- '' L.joe began while it was pouring in the rain.

'' L.joe ''

'' I want you back ---. It was wrong to me to ignore you and treath you to come here ''

'' Is that all you have to say? If it thats all, can I go back? Oh by the way, are we together or what? '' --- said.

L.joe got a bit back off what --- said.

'' Of course! You are mine. If you won't come back for me... I.. will make you jelous '' L.joe said to ---.

'' Do whatever you want. I'll come when the time comes + no one can make me jealous '' and walked to door and down

to the stairs.

L.joe was left out in the rooftop. He was punching the wall. 

'' YAH! What did the wall do to you? '' A voice said at the wall L.joe was punching

'' Nothing. Did you hear me and that girl talked? '' 

'' Hmm. I'm not sure. You are one of the Teen top's members right and you must be?... Chu--'' 

'' No. I'm L.joe. What is your name? '' L.joe asked out of curiosity.

'' Hmm. Im Himchan '' and then Himchan jumped down the wall with wet uniform.

'' Well cya around.. Byung-hyun '' and gave L.joe a peaca sign.

> Your POV <

''WHY DID I DO THAT?! UGGGGGGH. WHAT IF HE CHEATS WITH ANOTHER GIRL? THIS IS GOING CRAZY FOR ME'' 

I though while walking to the cafeteria, I spotted the Zelo since he was very tall,pale and has dark blue hair.

'' ---, why did you take so long time? '' 

'' I had some issues to take care of. What do they have in the cafeteria ? ''

'' You didn't eat from here before? What have you eaten then? '' 

'' I have eaten pizza when I first came here and some nudles and lunch outside and eaten with my sister and childhood

friend, so I don't know '' 

'' Hahahhah. Really? '' and smiled to me.

'' What food is good then? ''

'' I will eat some ramen '' Zelo said.

I looked at the board and saw nothing but korean food that didn't look that good. 

'' I'll take ramen or whatever you just called it '' 

We went to get the food and paid for it. Me and Zelo sat beside by some boys. They introuduced them self.

'' I'm Bang Yongguk but, just call me Yongguk ''

'' Himchan here '' 

'' Jongup '' 

'' Joungjae iminda '' 

All the them seems nice and we ate our lunch together. I think all of them were really cute and funny. They called

them selfs alien. Then I felt there were eyes on me. I turned my back. I saw Teen top held a eye with me.

I turned my back again and began to talk to them.

'' So who do you think the cutest of us? '' Zelo said.

'' Hmm. I think Himchan, you, Yongguk and Joungjae '' then I saw Jongup for a bit depressed.

'' and the cutest of all Jongup '' He lifted his head up and had a smile on his face when I said it.

 

'' Yeah we're back ( Haha brave sound ) We are Teen top! '' 

My phone rang. I looked around me and Teen top looks like it heard my music call. They had a smile on their face

when they heard I had their new song on my phone.

'' ---? It's me ''

'' Who are you '' I said in Norwegian

'' Guess who '' --- Le.

'' OH. HIIIII '' and had a smile on my face

'' Where are you now? '' 

'' I'm at school now ''

'' What school? '' 

'' Sui high school '' Teen top and the boys had their eye on me when I said Sui high school

'' I'll come and pick you up, stand outside ok? '' 

'' Arrasoouu '' and locked the phone.

'' Who was that and who were you talking to? '' Jongjae said.

'' It it L from Infinite. When I saw the M/V Man in love I kinda regonized L. So I called him '' 

Teen top came over to me and people looked at us.

'' L? from Infinite is your childhood friend? '' Ricky said

'' Ya but, I gotta go, he is going to pick me up '' and took the ramen and trew it.

'' Cya guys, it was nice to see ya '' and ignored L.joe.