Goodbye Chris and Hi Korea

You & Me

 

~ Flashback before you came to Korea ~

--- and Chris were walking in the ocean with no shoes on and both of them had their shoes in their hand when they walked. The sunset were setting before --- was going to Korea. When --- and Chris were walking by the sea they saw a table and food on the table '' I set this for you ---, I wanted to say goodbye like this I think '' and smiled.''Thank you Chris but, you know I can come visit to Norway once in a while when I have free you know? This is not like goodbye forever'' you smiled at him. '' I know but, what if we can't see each other or something will happen to you or you came into and accident? '' I avoided that answer. Chris has always worried and I was sick of him worring about me. I can take care of myself can't I? I thought to myself. We sat and had a good time together.

We finally filled our stomach with yummy food. When I was going of the table and sat up and was checking my phone and clothes at the same time. We walked to the car and sat us in it. Chris stopped infront of my house and when I was gonna get close the car door Chris told me '' Have a good time in Korea and be careful ---. Text me where you live ok and tell me when you are in Korea'' 

~ Flashback ended ~

I woke up and saw that this wasn't my room '' Oh I moved yesterday '' I mumbeled to myself. I went to the bathroom to get ready for class though I don't know where I'm gonna have class. When I was about to take a uniform on me I though it was kinda weird since I never weared a uniform to school before. I just putted on the red,black and white uniform. ( http://www.cosplay.com.sg/product/Amu+Cosplay+Costume+from+Shugo+Chara!/ The uniform you are going to wear. Its from Shugo chara) when I putted it on I thought it was really cool, I putted my hair up and put diamonds earring on. I putted my black converse on. 

 

This is my first time writing a story >w< A bit to short right? :c I'll try to write a bit longer. I wanted to have a good text in the beginning :x