I want you back L.joe

You & Me

> Teen top's POV <

L.joe went down the stairs with head his head down. He opened the door and then Chunji and Niel saw him.

Girls began to scream like crazy. 

'' What is it L.joe? '' Chunji asked

'' No, nothing '' L.joe answered

'' I know something is wrong. Is it about ---? '' Niel said

L.joe ignored that answer and left them. Chunji grabbed L.joe's blue shirt. 

'' When we are talking to you, can't you even answer ? '' Chunji said pissed.

'' I'm not in the mood hyung. Let go, I want to be alone now '' L.joe said and took Chunji's arm away from his shirt.

Girls began to scream and someone began to gossip if something has happened. 

L.joe went ahead of Chunji and Niel leaving them with screaming voice. All ofthem went to their class.

RIIIIIIIIIIING~

> YOUR POV <

Me and Zelo laid there til I heard the clock ring.

'' So what class are u going to now? '' Zelo asked

'' I'm going to the arts and craft, how about you? '' 

'' I'm going to P.E class '' 

'' Then lets go together down to the hall '' I said.

I stood up and took Zelo's hand. He stared somewhere else then my hand.

'' YAAH! where do you think you are looking? '' 

Zelo blushed and took my hand and walked to the hall. 

'' Well cya Zelo. I'll meet you after lunch '' I waved at him. '' Hm let's see. I'm going to food and health. Kitchen! '' 

I walked to the classroom. The teacher was already there. I saw myung in that class, I stood with her in a square

with kitchen stuffs. I looked around to see who was in that class. I saw CAP, Chunji and L.joe at the midt front.

 

'' Okay. Today you guys are gonna make dessert from other country. You guys have 2 and half hours '' the teacher said.

We all began to start to make desserts. Me and Myung-hee began to decide what are we gonna make. She decided

to make 15 donuts and drinks. While I'm gonna make icecake. I checked the fridger and took out the ice came and

forms for the cake. I began with the butter and mixer. 

~ After a while ~

Myung and me were now sitting on a table to wait for the cake, drink and donuts to get finished. I took up the phone

and checked Teen top's music if something has happened. Nothing has happened. I didn't get a messeage to, I

looked toward L.joe but, when he spotted me he looked the other way in a girl. My heart began to ache. 

'' ---? I think the desserts are finished now. Lets go take them out '' Myung said

'' Okay '' I stood up and walked to the fridger. Chunji was there.

'' ---, you have to make up with L.joe, I don't like you or L.joe fighting '' Chunji said.

'' Well, he ignored me now and I think it meant by we broke up. Please don't talk to me in the future '' and turned

my back at him. He took my apron. 

'' Let go '' I said coldy at him. He did as he got told.

I opened the door to the kitchen. L.joe was right infront of me. He opened the door for me since I had a cake in

my hand. I ignored him and didn't say anything to him.

'' Can we talk at the roof in lunch? I really need to talk to you '' L.joe said.

'' Sorry, I'm going with Zelo to eat lunch '' and went to Myung-hee.

My heart knew I was lying. I really wanted to talk to him, but I can't. 

'' Okay everyone! 2 and half hour has passed. Let me taste the cakes you guys made '' 

The teacher went torward us. '' Let me taste the cake '' ( http://prntscr.com/13485b the cake xD http://prntscr.com/1348mj donut and

http://prntscr.com/13499r 3 slush '' 

'' Who made the cake Myung-hee? '' the teacher asked

'' --- did '' Myung answered. 

He came torwards me with a spoon and a smile on his face. 

'' This cake is very good! Tre'bien ( french word. I think it's how you spell it ) What is the cake called? '' 

'' I don't know. I call it just ice cake '' I said.

'' Can I call it softcake? '' the teacher asked

'' Do what you want '' 

'' Can everyone taste it? '' 

'' Do whatever yoou waaaaaaaant '' I said and sliced the cake up.

Everyone ate the cake except L.joe. I sliced up 2 cakes and came torward L.joe.

'' Here have some '' and took my spoon near his mouth. '' Open up '' 

'' I'll eat it, If you come with me in lunch time '' 

'' How about no? '' and leaved him a cake beside him.

Chunji and CAP came torwards me. 

'' Mind if we get a cake to ---? I heard from the class it taste really good '' Chunji said.

I did as they told me and gave them a slice of a cake. They dugged it in.

'' WHAAAAAAAA! THIS CAKE IS HEAVEN. You didn't taste yet right? Here open your mouth ''

I opened my mouth and tasted a bit. I went to the spring and trew it out.

'' WHAT THE DID I MAKE YOU GUYS EAT '' I swore while holding my hair up.

'' THAT ISN'T EVEN A CAKE '' 

Everyone tasted the cake again. It tasted good as always.

'' I don't see any problem with the cake ---. I think it taste great '' 

'' Well I don't. Myung-hee? Give me some of that red drink you made '' She gave me the drink.

'' It dosen't taste bad. I like the contrast of it. If you haven't made a name of it yet can I name it? '' I said to Myung-hee.

'' u-u-u-ummm sure '' and looked at me like I was insane.

'' I'll call it devil drink '' 

'' The name of it isn't bad and the color of it matches so why not? '' she said.

Everyone just stared at me if I was crazy. 

'' Go ahead and eat OJOU-SAMA AND OJI-SAN '' and smiled to them.

They began to eat again. I walked past L.joe and told me to go to the roof and he will wait for me even if it is 

pouring hard. I took 3 donuts in my hand and passed L.joe again and have him a donut. 

'' Okay '' I said and walked to Myung-hee as I didn't even talk to L.joe

I turned my back to look after L.joe. He ate the cake and the donut I gave him and had a little smile on his face.

'' I want you back '' and gave Myung-hee a donut and ate one myself.