Frozen, shocked, Wow

You & Me

 

> Your POV <

I walked out of the dorm/room and some girls said: '' Are you the new student? '' she said. '' Yee ''
Well I'm gonna take you around the school and tell you some rule. Oh I'm the president at the girl dorm. My name is Tiffany''

We walked down the hall I saw a guy who had caught my eye. Pink hair? wtf lol? I told myself.
As I walked with Tiffany who showed me the way to my classroom, there was an emty seat in the back corner to left.
I putted my bag back at the seat and looked at the blue sky and had my legs crossed.

I heard boys and girls already wispering how good and y I looked. I ignored those stuffs again.. I could like understand Korean but not talk it. Its either I talk littel sentences or I speak English to them.
I been told so many times I look good or y or whatsoever and boys asked me out. The truth is that I never dated a boy.
Oh well~ I though. Suddenly people surrounded me and began to wisper about me how nice I look like. Suddenly I heard girls scream like so I putted my earplugs on and took my phone up ( Iphone 5 ) and set up a music up and took 
it back in my pocket. I heard the boys saying: '' Omg, no matter what she does or take on she looks y and gorgeous'' 

>Teen top's POV< 

'' YAAH! I heard a girl who transferred from Norway and she is half norwegian and she is half american like L.joe
and she goes in our class
and rumors said that she is y and nice looking and a bit rebbelous. Ain't you guys curious? '' Ricky said in a exitment
'' Ricky.. Why are you so loud in the morning? it's really tiring hearing you scream you know'' C.A.P said
'' Well I just tell you that she is half norwegian and half americano and she had good grades and good looking..
Lets hurry hyung to our classroom''
Rest of the group was of course interested in this new girl from Norway. So they walked a bit faster then usual.
Girls where screaming when they met us. '' Why do they scream so early in the morning?'' Changjo wispered to himself.
When all of us walked in the room we met this y girl with music on and crossed legs and looked at the blue sky
in the window

> Your POV < 

I put my phone up and drew one earplug off and looked the way where all peoples were staring at me.
I looked them with deep blue eyes black mascara on. The 6 boys froze and I told them
'' How long are you gonna keep staring at me and you guys, why do you guys stand like a statue? You gonna wait for me to
draw all of you guys or what?'' and turned my back at the window.
I put my earplugs on and put music in my ear. '' When does this stupid class start? '' 

> No ones POV < 

People walked slowly to their seat. Chunji sat infront of ---, next to Chunji sat Niel and back Niel there was Ricky.
C.A.P, L.joe and Changjo sat in the back and stared at you from the other side.
The bell rang and the teacher came into the classroom. --- took one earplugs off and listened to the teacher.
'' Well as you could see, --- transferred to Sui high school. --- Le could you please stand up so I could see you?
'' --- laid down her legs down while people were staring and then raised up. The teacher got a shock and widened his eye.
He thought he had an international model in the classroom and the uniform fit her very well to.
Some students thought she had a nice figur and her legs were white and long.
'' Hi I'm from Norway and don't stare at me thank you'' she said in English and 
--- sat at her seat and crossed her white long legs.
The teacher got a big impression of her. Her English is good too he said and smirked.
The stundents was very shocked at her fluent English. Peoples began to wisper again and talked about --- English.
'' --- English might be better then L.joe's'' L.joe heard it and smirked himself to. '' Interesting '' 

Everyone is interested in '' your '' English huuh? How will things turn out? :3 Sorry if I miss spelled something >w<