News

The Curse of the Lovers
"What?" I exclaimed as I saw the police head chief Mr Changmin. I stared at Baekhyun for some more explanation but he seemed to be annoyed as well.

"Ms Jihyun your life is in danger and today I believe that you were lucky to be alive. Baekhyun lives alone and he has enough space for another person to stay. He is my most trusted agent here and being with him should keep you safe."

"I don't need help sir Im not some lady in damsel. I can crash into some place for awhile and stay until this whole thing is over." I replied calmly. Changmin's face became dark and shook his head.

"And put other people's life in danger? No Ms Jihyun. You will stay with Mr Byun because he is capable to take care of himself and you. Please don't disagree with me Ms Jihyun." He replied. I could see that he was trying to hide his anger. I sighed and nodded.

"Good. Baekhyun help Ms Jihyun to pack her stuff and take her to your home." With that he made us get out from his office. As soon as we stepped out of the office he turned and face me. Damn he's tall!

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Your house address. No way Im letting you go in there by yourself again." He muttered. Im not sure if I should feel angry or be happy with that statement. I told him my house address which wasn't far from here he took the lead and I walked behind him. Then he suddenly stopped, made me bump into him.

"Mate, whats your problem now?" I grumbled as he raised his eyebrow.

"How am I suppose to know if your safe when you walk behind me? Walk next to me." He muttered and started walking again. Now Im getting g slightly annoyed. Oh well and I quickly followed him. Dear Byun Baekhyun...He chose you to take care of her? I'll be happy to crush your second chance. Again.

Since I didnt have lots of things when I finished packing I fitted everything in one traveling bag. I decided to take some Yaelin's belongings for memories. I took her photos and drawings until I found a small book. I opened up and found this.

Dear Jihyun.

I hope you find this one day. Not too late I hope not. You might be thinking what the hell is going on...

I quickly closed the book and packed it. It might have some answers! I thought as I came out.

"You done? That's it?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded.

"Let's go then shall we?"