More clues

The Curse of the Lovers
Baekhyun's POV

It was almost midnight when I got another call.

"BAEKHYUN GET YOUR RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." Jongdae's voice shouted through my phone. What's up with people these days huh? Dose sleep hate me or something?

"WE'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WHEN YOU GET YOUR HERE OKAY SO GET READY NOW." Wow it must had been serious if our joker turned into a screaming mad man. I arrived at the station as fast as I could and frowned as I saw a familiar face.

"Ms Jihyun? Why are you here at this time?" She looked up and I was shocked by her state. She seemed to be in a huge shock and was ready to throw a chair at me before realising who I was.

"Oh it's you.." she muttered.

"Don't worry Baek! She's been like that to all of us." Chanyeol said brightly before turning serious.

"Baek come to my office with me. There's something I need to tell you. Well.. to all of us."

Chanyeol's office was big compared to the rest of us. He was second in command after all. So I guess that's why our maknaes never whined and argued about his things. They are really annoying.

"Explain." I said as soon as eleven of us sat down around Chanyeol. He looked at each one of us before opening his mouth.

"I already told Baek about this but I shall say it again. There was a letter at the crime scene demanding a true version of 'Jiknyeo and Kyeonu'. Now I believe all of you know the fairy tale since it is a famous one. Read this letter and Kai please try not to rip it it's only lead we have right now." All of us except me read the letter before getting angry or frowning in confusion.

"Ms Oh told me what happened few hours ago. She said there was an attacker in her house and tried to kill her which she thought seemed to be like a small knife. Luckily she had good reflexes thanks to her dancing skills so she managed to fight and run away from him. While she was doing that she took this from her attacker." Chanyeol threw a moon necklace on his desk. Everyone shuffled their chairs closer.

"Lay, open the necklace and read what's inside." He muttered as he passed the necklace to Lay. Young field worker took it and opened it.

"'Will I escape Inferno, reach Purgatrio and reach Paradise Where you will be waiting.' What's that?" Lay spoke put loud. I frowned and so did everybody except D.O our hacker.

"I know that line. When my grandmother used to tell me this story she would always add that line. She said that's what Jinkyeo would usually say to the stars. I had no idea that people knew that version since I thought my grandmother made that part up!" He exclaimed. All of us stared at him.

"What?" He said while pouting abit. Then there was a knock. Eunjung, our head security poked her head inside.

"Mr Byun, chief is looking for you." She said before smiling at everyone and leaving. I excused myself and went up another floor.

"Sir you said you were looking for me?" I asked as I came in. Out head chief Changmin nodded as he looked up from his file."

"Mr Byun I have a favour to ask you."

"Anything sir." I replied.

"I was hoping... That Ms Oh Jihyun would stay with you for time being." Wait....What?