Murder

The Curse of the Lovers
Let"s get started with our tale...

Baekhyun POV

That morning, this one morning changed my life. On the 8th of July someone called me in the morning, making me wake up from my deep sleep in my house at the town of Inceon.

"Why are you still there Baekhyun? I thought I told Kai to pick you up!"

"Chanyeol?" I croaked, sitting up. I looked at the clock. "It is freaking 4 in the morning."

"Yes and a time to travel to the other side for this poor girl." That woke me up.

"Someone is dead?" I asked.

"No Sherlock!" Chanyeol said loudly. "What would I be doing at this time of the day huh? Sleeping!" He muttered angrily.

"Anyway Kai should be there soon. Get ready!" He said and turn off the call. I stared at the phone in disbelief. So much for sleeping in today. I collapsed back in the bed with a groan which turned into a laughter. After few minutes I throw the covers and got up.


As I arrived at the crime scene the sun was up. Everyone was muttering why and how this poor girl died.

"The girl name is Im Yaelin. She was 19 this year and a street dancer along with her friend Jihyun. She was murdered at 7th of July 11:30pm." Chanyeol said as we moved closer to the body. The girl had a long black hair. She was tall for a girl and had some muscle.

"Where is her friend?" I asked. Normally the victim"s friends or families usually cry madly in front of the corps.

"They both are orphans and the friend is at the police station." Chanyeol replied.

"Is she the killer?" I asked.

"Nope. Our future victim." He said in a low voice.