Questions

The Curse of the Lovers
It took about half an hour and 3 officers to calm you down. Baekhyun wasn't sure if he should be impressed or annoyed but then again that's what people usually do when their loved ones are dead. Atleast they finish their anger quicker then she does. He thought. He sighed as he saw you wiping your tears while waiting outside his room. She seems abit too thin for her age.. and short as well. Sort of pretty compared to kids these days. Atleast she doesn't cake her face.

"Ms Oh?" He asked and you jumped alittle before looked up.

" Come in please and make yourself comfortable."

"We need to fill out a form about victims family but since she doesn't have any...I guess you could be her family member.." Baekhyun muttered as he leaned back toward his chair. You glanced toward him with your red puffy eyes. Stupid idiot detective. Doesn't know anything about outside life since your handsome, smart and everything life must be good for you! You thought before looking away from him.

"What is your name, age, job, Where you are from and what you did before your friend died..?" Baekhyun asked casually. He secretly looked at you to see how you react. You seemed angry at first but calmly replied.

"Oh Jihyun, 19, jobless..well I am street dancer and underground rapper if that counts as occupation.. I don't know where im from since I am an orphan thought police knew that already and I was at dance club last night rapping and dancing since it makes people to dance and have fun. It's my part time job."

"Why weren't you with Yaelin then? Or why wasn't she with you? I thought you two performed together."

"Yes we do but only during street performance. We call ourselves 'Angels Game' as one but we do different work. She was a vocal you see, while I worked at the dance club she worked somewhere else." Baekhyun frowned and asked

"I guess you didn't know here she worked or who she worked with?" You nodded while biting your lips.

"Jihyun, it's hard to believe that your best friend, someone who's like a sister to you didn't tell you anything unless-"

"She didn't do any drugs nor she was a e. She was nothing like those people." You interrupted his sentence. How dare he think like that! You frowned as Baekhyun messaged his temple before continuing. "There must had been something she had been hiding. You sure you cant remember anything?" You shook your head.

"Then I believe the questioning is done thank you Jihyun you can go home now."