The letter

The Curse of the Lovers
"Explain." I muttered as the car moved quickly toward the station.

"How do you know that she is a future victim? Did the killer-"

"There is a reason why we are alone right now and we are taking my car." Chanyeol said as he did a turn.

"Tell me Baek, are you familiar with the tale of Kyeonu and Jiknyeo?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. I nodded.

"It"s only a stupid fairy tale. Why?" I asked. I mean everyone know that story. A story of two lovers who gets separate and soon meets again thanks to the birds.

"That girl... Yaelin died at 7th of July." He replied. I scoffed.

"So what?" Suddenly he stopped the car infront of a cafe. Then he took a letter out.

"Read while I get a coffee yeah?" He muttered and left the car.

Dear sir or madame.

I am a killer who just wants a truth. The truth of Kyeonu and Jiknyeo. The story says their silvery tears.... They are a spirits or gods sir. And how the birds flew away.... It is a story of secret of richness and control.

On the night of July 7th these two stars are truly visible overhead on either side of the Milky Way. You might think my reasons are not good enough but think sir, think of being the most powerful being on earth. Bring me the true version sir and the girl's friend will live.