Chapter 2: The Blind Date

Love Can Happen To Anyone 2: The Forbidden Love

"Alright class, that's it for today. Have a good weekend," Juhyun says the textbook down. All the students pack their belongings and leave.

"It's. Finally. The.....WEEKEND!" Jun yells when they get outside the school. Yusuke face palms and sighs as his boyfriend runs around yelling about the weekend.

"Why do you put up with him?" Kyo asks patting his friend's shoulder.

"I love him that's why," Yusuke says going over to Jun and picking him up.

"Don't forget, Tao. You have a blind date tonight," Dae says wrapping an arm around Kyo's waist causing the other to blush ightly.

'Why must they try to get me together with someone?' Tao thinks heading home.

*Later that night*

Juhyun watches as his brother and his brother's boyfriend's friends all dance on the dance floor with their own boyfriends.

"Why don't you dance, hyun?" Jaejun asks sitting next to him.

"I'm not much of a dancer myself," Juhyun says taking a drink of his soda.

"HEY, CHECK OUT THAT HOTTIE~!" the two hear some guy yell. They look over and gasp when they see a georgous boy walk in.

"Wait here while I get us some drinks," the person says to the boy. Juhyun watches as the boy figets lightly while guys are staring at him.

'He's beautiful,' the teacher says in his head. Jaejun sees him staring and smiles.

 "Go over to him," the older says pulling on the younger's arm to make him stand. The singer pushes the teacher over to the boy.

"Mr. Juhyun, what are you doing here?" a familiar voice asks. Juhyun looks at the boy and gasps when he realizes who he is.

"Tao Lun, why are you in a club?" the older male asks.

"My friend set me up on a blind date with his brother's friends," Tao says.

"we should get you out of here," Juhyun says grabbing the younger's hand and pulling him outside the club.  Tao blushes lightly as he lets his teacher drag him.

"Can you tell me how old that boy is?" Juhyun asks when they are outside.

"He's 19," Tao says truthfully. The teacher picks the younger up and pins him against the wall.

"You see how easily I did that? That's how easy someone can do that to you," Juhyun says looking at the younger boy in his arms. Just as the teacher starts to put him down, someone walks out and bumps into Juhyun. The older falls forward and his lips attach to Tao's lips. The two blush a dark red and don't move.
"I-I'm so sorry!" Juhyun says pulling away and putting Tao down. The younger watches as his teacher rambles about the kiss that just happened. Tao grabs Juhyun's collar, pulls his face down to his own level, and kisses the older male. Juhyun's eyes widen as he feels his hormones start to rage.

"You know this is forbidden," the older says pulling away.

"I don't care. I like you a lot," the younger says blushing a light pink color. Juhyun looks around and grabs the younger's hand to pull him to the older's car.

"Where are we going?" Tao asks. When they get in the car, Juhyun kisses him and smiles.

"You like me so I'm gonna show how much I like you back," the older says as he drives off.

*Monday Morning*

"Hey, what happened between you and my brother's friend?" Dae asks with a suggestive tone.

"He wasn't really my type," Tao says sitting in his seat and getting his books out. Dae's face falls from a erted experssion to a shocked one.

"WHAT!?" Dae yells.

"Mr. Bae, this is a classroom not a loud concert. Please sit down and get ready for class," Juhyun says hitting the boy's head with his book. The boys sits in his seat and gets his books out. Tao smiles when Juhyun winks at him secretly.

That's the end of this chapter. I hope you liked it. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!