Chapter 4: Lost and Found Part 1

Love Can Happen To Anyone 2: The Forbidden Love

Juhyun watches his students as they take their test....well, he watches his lover.

'I'm the luckiest person in the world to have such an adorable lover,' he think smiling lightly. His phone vibrates signaling that he has a text message. Juhyun looks at his phone and gasps seeing the message. It is a picture of him and Tao kissing with a message under it saying, "I will send this to everyone if you don't break up with him."
Juhyun debates weather she should or not.

*Later*

"Hang on, guys. I have a text," Tao says pulling out his phone. He has the same message as Juhyun does.
'I can't risk him losing his job and going to jail,' the boy thinks going to Juhyun's classroom.

"What's wrong, Tao?" the teacher asks seeing his lover run in. The younger smiles sadly and says the words he'd thought he never would say, "I want to break up."

*Two weeks later*

"What's wrong with you?" Sunmi asks her cousin. Tao just shrugs and looks out the window again.
"Hey Tao Lun," a voice says. The two cousins look up to see the kingka of their school standing in front of them.

“Hi TaeLee-hyung,” Tao says.
“Are you free this weekend?” TaeLee asks. The younger nods and the older puts a ticket in his hand.

“Would you like to go on a date with me?” TaeLee asks. Tao blushes lightly, but nods anyway.

“See you Saturday,” the older says and walks away. Sunmi squeals about how he’s going to be with the kingka.
‘It is time I move on from Juhyun’ Tao thinks as he looks at the ticket.

*With Juhyun*

The teacher hasn’t really smiled since the day Tao broke up with him.

“Hyun, you should eat something. You haven’t looked so well,” Jaejun says through the younger’s door. The older sighs when Juhyun doesn’t reply.

“How is he?” Woohyun asks seeing his boyfriend walk back in. Jaejun shakes his head and sighs.

“I’m worried that he’s gonna go to the hospital,” the older says.

“Me too Hyunnie,” the younger says.

*Saturday*

“Look at you,” Onew says when he sees Tao. The members of SHINee, and Minhyun from My Love, are staying  with Sunmi and Tao while their parents and Super Junior are in China for a concert.

“I won’t be out too late,” the boy says and leaves. He sees TaeLee waiting for him and he walks to the car.

“Hey,” the other says.
“Hi,” he says back. The two get in the car and drive off.

“Um, hyung. We passed the park,” Tao says seeing the concert go by.

“We’re not going there,” TaeLee says. The car stops in front of an old building and the two get out.

“Why are we here?” Tao asks and gasps when the other grabs his wrist tightly.

“This is where you’ll be staying for a while,” TaeLee says. The younger pushes him away and runs. He pulls his phone and dials Juhyun’s number.

“Hello?” Juhyun answers emotionless.

“Juhyun, it’s Tao. I need your help,” the younger says as he hides.

“Tao, what’s wrong?” the older asks worried.

“I-,” Tao voice starts, but the phone hangs up.

“Tao? TAO!” Juhyun yells standing up.

“What’s wrong, Juhyun?” Woohyun asks his younger brother. The teacher spills everything that has happened within the six months since he began teaching.

“You’re dating a student and now he is in trouble?” Jaejun asks as his boyfriend’s brother nods.

*With Tao again*

The younger boy gets thrown into a room and the door is locked.

“For that little stunt, you’ll stay in here for a few days. Goodnight,” TaeLee says from outside the door and walks to another room. Tao lays on the mattress ans cries silently.

‘Juhyun……please find me,’ he thinks as he drifts off to sleep. Juhyun looks at a picture of him and Tao from when they first started dating, kisses his fingers and presses them to the boy’s face on the screen.

‘I’ll find you Tao. Don’t worry,’ the teacher thinks and closes his phone to sleep.

Will Juhyun find Tao? Find out in the next chapter. Till then, SARANGHAE~!