Chapter 3: The School Trip

Love Can Happen To Anyone 2: The Forbidden Love

"I'm so excited for this trip!" Dae exclaims jumping up and down in the bus seat. The students are going to a hot spring for a week because of how well they did on the exams.

"Alright, everyone listen up. We need to assign roommates for the hotel. Please say who you're going to be with as we come past your seat," one of the the teachers say. Tao watches as all of his friends pair up, but him.

"Tao Lun, who is your roommate?" the teacher asks getting to him.

"I will be his roommate," Juhyun says sitting next to Tao.

"Mr. Nam? Are you sure you don't want to stay with the other teachers?" She asks.

"Ani*, I'll stay with my student. Thank you though," Juhyun says. She walks past them to the next people and Tao lightly hits the older's arm.

"Are you trying to getting us caught?!" the younger hisses quietly. Juhyun smiles and takes the younger's hand in secret.

"We have a different area we're staying in," the older says. Tao blushes, pulls his hand away, and goes to talk to his friends.

*At the hotel*

Jun and Yusuke walk into their room and gasp when they see how big it is.

(the room)

"It reminds you of Japan, huh, Yusuke?" Jun asks taking his boyfriend's hand.

"yeah," Yusuke says putting his suitcase down.
"Do you ever want to go back?" the younger asks. The older picks up the younger, carried him over to the bed, lays him down and kisses him.

"As much as I do, I'm not going back. I've found something I want more than to see Japan and that something is you," Yusuke says. Jun pulls the older down and kisses him. The older pins the younger's arms down as they battle for dominance.

"you're so beautifu, Jun. Asiterou**," Yusuke says pulling away.

"Nado saranghae***," Jun says. The begin kissing again.

*Later*

Kyo watches as Dae flirts with more girls at the indoor pool and sighs.

"What's wrong, Kyo?" Sunmi asks sitting next to him.

"It's nothing MiMi. I'm gonna head back first," he says. Kyo stands up and looks at Dae one last time before leaving.

'Why don't I just give up my little crush on him? It's pointless to even think he's like me,' he thinks as he wait for the elevator. Kyo feels something on his back to see someone holding his arm.

"W-What do you want?" he asks with a stutter. The person pushes him into the elevator which arrives and starts kissing his neck.

"L-LET GO OF ME!" Kyo yells, but the person covers his mouth and keeps kissing his neck.

'Please let someone hear my muffles screams,' the boy thinks. When the elevator opens on his floor, Kyo feels the person being pulled off of him.
"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" he hears a familiar voice yell. Kyo looks up and sees Dae yelling at the guy.

"Stupid person. Are you okay, Kyo?" Dae asks pulling his friend out of the elevator.

"Thanks," Kyo says and walks to the room. Dae follows him and walks in with him. The older boy sighs and looks back and sighs seeing the younger.

"Dae, why are you following me?" Kyo asks.

"Because I want to make sure you're okay," Dae says. The older sighs and lays on his bed.

"I'm fine, Dae. Go back to your girlfriends," Kyo says turning away frim the younger.

"Wae****?" Dae asks sitting next to him on the bed.

"Leave me be Dae," the older says.

"What's with you?" the younger asks.
"WHY DO YOU CARE!?" Kyo half yells-half asks. Dae gets surprised by his friend's outburst.

"YOU'VE NEVER CARED BEFORE, SO WHY CARE NOW!?" the older yells with twars rolling down his face. The younger tries to wipe them, but the older flinches away.

"Kyo..." Dae says calmly.

"DON'T "KYO" ME YOU-," Kyo starts yelling, but is cut off by a pair of lips smashing against his own.

"i care because i'm worried. I care because seeing you being kisses by another person made me so angry. I care because I'm in love with you," Dae says. Kyo looks shocked, but smiles when he hears everything.

"I love you too," the older says. The younger smiles, wraps his arms around the older's waist and kisses him again. Kyo wraps his arms around Dae's neck and lays nack.

*In Juhyun and Tao's room*
'OW! THAT HURTS!" Tao yells.

"Just a bit more," Juhyun says.
''OW!" the younger yells as the older pulls out a splinter from his finger(me: I bet you guys were thinking naughty thoughts, weren't you~?)

"There. Much better, right?" Juhyun asks. Tao nods while he holds his tears back. The older smiles and kisses the younger's forehead.

"Saranghae," Juhyun says.
"N-Nado s-saranghae," Tao says. The two kiss without knowing someone is watching.

'Mr. Nam and Tao Lun are together.....well, I've got my idea now. Lee Tao Lun you WILL be MINE,' the person thinks walking off.

Uh-oh, I've got a bad feeling. Till next time, SARANGHAE~!

*Ani means no in Korean

**Aisterou means I love you in Japanese

***Nado Saranghae means I love you too in Korean

****Wae? means why in Korean.

 (this is Dae)

(this is Kyo)