Chapter 1: The New Teacher

Love Can Happen To Anyone 2: The Forbidden Love

It was a quiet morning in Seoul, but all was not quiet at the Super Junior dorm. The sound of yelling could be hear but anyone, weather they were in the dorm or not.

"Woah, calm down there speedster. What's the big rush?" Leetuek asks grabbing a young boy by his waist.

"I-I'm gonna be late, Uncle Leetuek. Sunmi turned off my alarm and forgot to wake me up," the boy says. The boy's name is Lee Tao Lun, but he prefers either Tao or Lun.

"How about we drive you on our schedule?" Kangin asks walking up to the two in the living room.

"Um, thanks I guess. I'll go get my shoes then," Tao says. The young boy goes back upstairs to get his shoes.

"He's turning more into Sungmin every day," Leetuek says.

*At the school*

"Bye, sweetie. Have a good day," Junse calls from the car window. Tao waves to his mother and heads inside the school. He walks into the classroom and gets tackled by another young boy.

"LUNNIE~!" the boy says hugging Tao.

"Jun, get off of me. The floor is very uncomfotable," Tao says. The boy named Jun gets pulled off by another person.

"You okay, Tao?" Sunmi asks helping her cousin up. Tao looks to see who pulled off Jun and it's Jun's boyfriend, Yusuke.

"It's not nice to do that Junnie," Yusuke says looking at the smaller boy in his arms.

"Why do our friends remind me of the Ouran group?" Tao asks his cousin. She looks at him confused.

"I mean, look at us. Dae is like Hikaru, you're Kyoya, Jun is Honey, Yusuke is Mori, Kyo is Kaoru, and I'm Haruhi. It's perfect expect we don't have a Tamaki but whatever," the young boy says. Sunmi thinks about it and laughs when she can picture it.

"That's hilarous. You've got a great imaginiation Tao," she says patting younger cousin's back. The bell rings and everyone sits down to wait for their teacher. After 20 minutes, the teacher still hasn't shown up.

"Where is our teacher?" Jun asks sitting in Yusuke's lap. The door to the classroom opens up and a young man walks in.

"Who is that?" Sunmi asks in a whisper. The boys around her shrug their shoulders and watch as the man, who came in, stand in front of the class.

"Hello, I'm Nam Juhyun and I'm your teacher. I hope we have a great year," the man says.

'He looks too young to be teacher,' Tao says in his mind.

*After class*

"We'll see you at lunch Lun," Yusuke leaving with Jun holding his arm. Tao waves to friends and finishes packing his things.

"Mr. Lee, is it?" Juhyun asks from his desk. Tao looks at his teacher and nods. The older male smiles and stands up.

"I read your record and I must say that impressed by your grades," Juhyun says erasing the notes on the board. Tao blushes a light pink.

"T-Thanks you Mr. Nam," the younger says.

"Please, like I said, call me Juhyun. Mr. Nam is my father," the teacher says. Tao nods still a little pink and bows before leaving.

"You know you shouldn't mess with high school students hyung," a voice from the hallway says. Juhyun turns around and sighs seeing his brother and his brother's boyfriend.

"Hello, Woohyun-hyung, hello Jaejun. What can i do for you?" the teacher sasying going back to erasing the board. The red head (me: Jae went back to a red head) holds up a lunch box and smiles.

"Brought you some lunch," Jaejun says.

*Later, with Tao*

Tao lays on his bed while he looks at his homework from Juhyun's class. His mind starts to wonder as he does his homework.

*In Tao's mind*

The young boy sits in the class with just him and his teacher by themselves. Juhyun walks over to Tao, grabs the younger's waist, and pulls him closer.

"You're beautiful Tao Lun," his teacher whispers in his ear. Tao never thought hearing his full first name could ever sound so y in his life. Juhyun leans forword and captures the younger's lips. Tao kisses back and the two move back until the younger is laying on the older male's deak. Juhyun kisses Tao's neck and moves down.

"Dinner time, " the older says.

"W-What?" the younger asks.

"YAH! TAO LUN! IT'S DINNER TIME!" Sunmi's voice yells sending Tao out of his day dream.

*End Fanatasy*

Tao looks up and sees his cousin standing next to him.

"Hurry up, appa made dinner tonight. Take care of your "problem"  and come to the kitchen or you're going to miss it," she says going out of the room. Tao looks down and blushes a dark red. After taking care of it, Tao goes to the kitchen to be surprised by a loud "POP!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yells and starts singing. The young boy gets teary eyes and looks down when he feels a tug on his shirt sleeve. His younger cousin, Ryeo (Me: named after his daddy), smiles and hands him a small present.

"Happy birthday Lun-hyung," Ryeo says. Tao opens the present and it's a picture of everyone in the house together at Lotte World on his birthday three years ago.

"Thank you," Tao says hugging Ryeo tightly.

"Tao, you're sixteen now. It feels like just yesterday that you were born," Junse says hugging his son. Sungmin shakes his head at his wife who is crying over the fact that his son is not a child anymore.

*With Juhyun*

Juhyun puts his head phones in to block the sounds coming from the living room. He starts grading the tests from his first class. Juhyun stops when he gets to Tao's test.

'Every answer is right. This boy truly is smart,' he thinks. Just as he thinks that, a slow mood song starts playing on his ipod. The teacher starts blushing lightly and starts thinking noy so innocent thoughts about a certain student of his.

'Why must I be a still hormonal person,' Juhyun thinks running to the bathroom.

"what's his problem?" Jaejun asks leaning against Woohyun on the couch.

"You should know. You just had a little "problem" yourself not too long ago," Woohyun says kissing his boyfriend's neck.

That's the end of chapter one. Thank you to all who has subscribed and commented so far, you guys are AWESOME! Till next time, SARANGHAE~!

 Tao Lun

 Juhyun

 Sunmi

 Jun

 Yusuke