What Have You Done?

To Reject of Accept Her

 

LuHan walked into the spa at about 3pm. His mother looked up from playing a game with Elsa. “So how did it go?” She said as he lay down beside her.

“It went well after I got through about half the men in the family. I can’t believe that she actually is stronger than all of them.” He said and Elsa noticed that he was wearing a pendant that their grandmother was hoping her Noona would wear.

“Oppa...You...holy .” Elsa said crawling to his side and looked down at him. “How did you...Oh damn Ate is going to...”

“Elsa you’re sister isn’t to find out until I tell her.” LuHan said and she pointed to the necklace. “Oh this your grandmother gave it to be before Ieft. Why?”

“Oppa...that.” She then went quiet when all the others came their way.

“HYUNG!” SeHun and Kai shouted and rushed LuHan.

“Boys where is Tory?” Mama Lu said and Kris sighed.

“She’s in the studio with Gurpreet and the other backup dancers.”

“That means she’s worried about something.” Elsa said, “If she’s not kicking and punching a punching bag she’s dancing.”

“Lu, did you at least tell her you were going to be doing something away from the others?” His mother asked and he shot up. “Aish you dumby, go and speak with her.” She said as he and the guys went to where the dancers were. When Elsa heard the music she rushed ahead of the guys and joined dancing with her sister, Manpreet and Gurpreet.

Once all the girls stopped dancing and the other back up dancers rested, Tory noticed the necklace around LuHan’s neck the instant she had turned to look at him. She was shocked. He couldn’t have done what that necklace ment. No one was dumb enough to go up against her family. Not even her cousins husbands. Thats why most of the girls were pregnant before the guys were introduced to the family.

LuHan quickly went over to her as she reached her arm out to him. She rested her head onto his chest while he placed a towel onto her head. “You idiot...” She mumbled to herself. “I thought you ran away. I didn’t expect you to go to the head of my family.”

“How did you...” He said and she touched the necklace.

“This.” She said, “Didn’t my grandmother tell you what this meant.” He shook his head.

“All she did was hug me before I left and placed this around my neck.” He said.

“LuHan you’re now holding my life in your hands. You have been given more power over me then my own mother.” She said shocking all the guys and Mrs Lu. Elsa just nodded. “My grandmother basically by stepped my mother and handed the family over to you should anything happen to her or her siblings.” She said taking the towel off of her head. “What in the world have you done?” She was now feeling anxious and happy at the same time. She quickly took out her cell phone and dialed a number. “Lola...” She said and listened. Elsa grabbed the phone when it dropped out of her hand. Tory then looked at Mama Lu and the woman came up to her.

“I told you didn’t I.” Mama Lu said and Tory looked LuHan over. “He’s not just a pretty face.”

“Ate doesn’t that mean...” Elsa was about to say something but Tory covered .

“Yes Elsa. Thats what it means. And no so don’t think too much about it.”

“But.”

“Elsa.” Tory said and the younger sighed. “Alright anyway aren’t you all hungry now?” She said and the guys all nodded.