A Whirlwind

To Reject of Accept Her

 

“ATE*(Sister)!” A young girl said running up to Tory.

“Elsa.” Tory said and hugged the girl. “Oh what am I going to do with you.”

“I want to stay with you ate*.”  Elsa said and hugged her older sister back. “Also here. I noticed this on the ground after you stormed off after the fight you had with Mom.” She said and placed a necklace in the elder hand. Tory looked at it and then looked at Luhan who was standing back giving the two some space. When he saw her looking at him he came up to the two. He looked at what was in her hand and smiled. He took it and placed it back around her neck. “Ate* is that...” Tory covered Elsa’s mouth. “It can’t be LuHan...” she said into her sisters hand. LuHan smiled at the younger and nodded.

“Tory lets get out of the airport before anyone else recognizes me.” LuHan whispered since there were a lot of people for it being midnight. She nodded and he took Elsa’s backpack. Once at the car Elsa had a fangirl moment.

“OH MY GOD ATE* WHY ON EARTH DID YOU NOT TELL ANY OF US THAT YOU KNOW LUHAN FROM EXO! LUHAN IS OH MY GOD HE’S RIGHT HERE. OH MY GOD THIS IS HIS CAR ISN’T IT. OH MY GOD!” Elsa shouted.

“I take it she’s a fan.” LuHan said as he started the car.

“She’s actually a Whirlwind.”

“SeHun’s fan hu.”

“OH MY GOD ATE* AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO MEET SEHUNNIE OPPA!” Elsa shouted and Tory turned and looked at her.

“Elsa calm down.”

“BUT!”

“No buts.” Tory said and Elsa closed her eyes and breathed in and out. She then relaxed in her seat. “Better?” The younger nodded. “Alright then. We are going to be going back to EXO’s dorm. So I want you to stay as calm as possible. It’s already 1AM. So you’re going to have to be quiet.” Elsa nodded again.