His Gift

To Reject of Accept Her

 

It was LuHan's 22 Birthday and all the members could only think of one thing that there hyung would want as a gift. And that one thing at the moment was standing at the corner of the room making reservations for a group dinner later while the guys were all celebrating with the fans. Their new manager had caught their hyung's attention the first day he laid eyes on her at the airport just over a week prior. The only problem they had at the moment was that she had already advised them about her boundaries. "LuHan gege what did you really want for your birthday." Some of the fan girls asked.

"You know what, I actually don't know what I want for my birthday?" LuHan said just to satisfy the girls. Tory had just finished her conversation and went back over to the gifts table.

"Really. Not even seeing your parents?"

"It would be nice to see them, but we're really busy that I don't have time to go see them." He said and then the back doors opened and his eyes widened. There were his parents. Tory went up to them and bowed. The two smiled at her and gave her a hug each. “Mama Baba.” He said and rushed over to them.

“LuHan.” His mother said and hugged her son tightly. “Oh my baby boy.” She said and his father patted his head.

“How did you...” The two looked at Tory.

“I took the liberty to have them fly out here to see you.” Tory said and the other managers looked shocked at her. “Don’t worry it didn’t come out of the companies pockets.” She said and looked at the fans. “The girls actually helped.” She said and the fangirls all smiled sweetly.

“But...” The parents said Tory placed her finger to her lips.

“Don’t worry about it.” Tory said and then her phone rang again. She looked at the number and then sighed. “Please have fun. I will see all of you later.” She said and then left the room.

“What were you about to say?” LuHan said to his parents as the other members kept the fan girls entertained.

“We came here on a private jet Hannie.” His mother said, “The pilot said that Tory had asked a favour from him that he couldn’t refuse.”

“That young woman is very professional and very caring. Instead of placing us in a hotel we have an apartment for ourselves.” His father, “I hope you are taking good care of her.” He said since he had seen how his son had been watching her from the one sided mirror while SooMan was showing them around the building.

“If only Baba.” LuHan sighed and his mother patted his cheek.

“Go on have fun with your friends.” She said and LuHan smiled and went back to the other members. “He’s grown so much.” She said looking up at her husband. “He’s not a little kid anymore.”

“You raised him well.” Her husband said hugging her and kissed the top of her head while they watched the boys and their fans.