chapter three

His Little Bride | Rewriting

"I look weird," Haneul made an overdramatic sad face, she was testing out hairstyles for the not even near wedding date. Her hair was in a very high bun, with curls coming out here and there. She swore she even heard JaeJoong laugh at her when she came out of the hairdresser's back room.


"She looks like a tamed poodle," JaeJoong burst out laughing, she gave him a look that signified that he was dead when they were away from their parents.


"Mom, I would just like my hair down, my hair looks nice down," she tried to convince her, but her mom was looking down at her phone, and once she looked up she explained to Haneul that with her hair down she just looked like an untamed poodle.


Haneul picked at her hair once she was in the car with JaeJoong, they had another date planned, but this time her mom openly told JaeJoong she had no curfew since it was a Friday, and since he brought her back so promptly the last date.


She got it out of the bun that it was once in and into let it down, showing how the ends came out wavy, "I like it like this," she could feel JaeJoong playing with her hair, "It's really soft," he nodded, but his actions made her cheeks change into a light shade of pink. She brushed off his hands away from her hair, it didnt make her feel uncomfortable, but it's just that it was too sudden for her to acknowledge his sudden actions.


"Oh, I'm sorry. Look if I do anything to make you feel uncomfortable, just tell me. I don't want you to feel like that," he assured her.


"No, it's not that. It's just that you, um," she wanted or in this case tried to explain to him that it was okay but he just caught her off guard, "You didn't make me feel uncomfortable," she finally found the words, he nodded his head, continuing to drive.


"How do these things even go? What are we going to talk about?" She rolled down her window, looking outside. It was a little past three in the afternoon, and they had been driving around for the past hour thinking of the possibilities. "Have you had any other marriage meetings?" She was curious.


"Multiple, but some were actually pretty mean, while others we had nothing in common, they just wanted to get married right away," he admitted.


"But we have nothing in common, how is this going to work?"


"Like we've said, we're dating with the intention of marriage, meaning we have time to date and get to know one another," he added, "Others wouldn't mind if we just signed the marriage papers five minutes after meeting. Are you hungry? Maybe we could get lunch?" He changed the subject.


"I'm not hungry, I ate before seeing the hairdresser," she shuffled her feet, a little unsure.

"I have an idea, since I had you meet some of my friends, why don't I meet some of yours?" He nodded, thinking more of the idea.

 

 

##

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me he was basically a model, he's so beautiful," Somin tugged on Haneul's arm once JaeJoong left to go to the restroom really quickly, "You are so lucky," Somin groaned. They were currently at a cafe not too far from Somin's home. She agreed to meet up with them, curious about the pair. "Marry him, just marry him."


"He's cool, but don't worry eventually we will," she smiled, happy that she had gotten her best friend's approval. The whole date was easy, basic questions answered where JaeJoong answered them with ease. Even some that weren't appropriate.


"If you don't marry him, he'll definitely be the one that shouldn't have gotten away," she teased Haneul, who just hit her arm lightly, especially since JaeJoong was coming back to the table.


"Are you girls ready to go?" He asked leaning forward on the chair, they both nodded, gathering their things. He left money for the bill and they exited the cafe, "Would you like me to give you a ride?" He asked Somin.


"I live close by, so it's no need," she smiled, looking between the two and even gave Haneul a knowing smirk, "I'll see you two around," she waved, quickly walking away from the pair.


"She was nice," JaeJoong commented once she was out of view.


"Really? Even after the whole twenty questions?"


"Yeah, I mean, she was just trying to help you learn more about me right?" He smiled playfully, "I didn't know you wanted to know if I-"


"Shut up! I didn't want to know that!" She cut him off in time, embarrassed at the fact that it was even mentioned, the last thing she wanted to talk about was, well, .


"It's okay, you're still growing, your hormones are probably still going crazy," he laughed, walking with her towards the car. She noticed the time, almost six, it was like no time had even passed them, "So what did you two talk about when I was in the bathroom?"


"Will you always be this nosey?" She joked with him, as they entered the car, thinking of what to do next.


"Maybe not in a year, when I probably know everything there is to know about you."


"She told me I was lucky," she blushed a little, putting on her seatbelt slowly, "That you're extremely good looking and you know the usual."


"You were lucky? In the end I think we both are lucky don't you think? You're very adorable, I don't think I would be able to resist your advances, well if you did approach me like that in the future," he admitted.


"That future will probably be in twenty years or so, more or less," she nodded, getting a look from JaeJoong, "Yes, as soon as we marry, you'll have power. But I want to have my own, I want to go to college, become something."


"Well then, I guess I'll have to wait, which I wouldn't mind by the way," he raised his eyebrows.


"I know you wouldn't," she laughed, lightly bumping her shoulder into his, "I know."

 

 

| hello everyone, how have you been? btw do you like the poster? i love it! :)

if you want you can request from the shop, their link is in my foreword,

they completed it so quickly so hurry since there arent many on the waitlist. |