This Room

I Love This Annoying Doctor

 

“knock knock..” I open my eyes and I hear someone knocking my door, I feel empty and lonely in this cold room.

                “yes, come in” I see him comes in, he wear long white coat that makes him looks so cool with eye glasses and stethoscope hanging in his neck.

                “hey.. sorry to wake you up, are you feeling better now?” he asks me with light smile and that sharp eyes looking straight to me, I can’t help but keep staring at his eyes.

                “much better, when will I get out of this uncomfortable small place like this. I hate it so much” I keep staring straight at him with a cold eyes, I don’t know but I just don’t like to be near him. Well maybe he’s dangerous so it is better for me to stay out of him.

                “why? I like it to be near you, hehehe”  he smiles mysteriously. what the hell he’s thinking, I’m speechless for while.

                “Hmph! Seriously, just straight to the point. I’m not in the mood right now!” I turn my head away, not wanting to see his face. This first time someone talking to me like that, nobody ever talked to me like that.

                “well.. I think you must get use to it because you’re my patient here and you will stay here about years maybe”

                “WHAT??? Umph.. I mean what, years?! are you kidding me! You said that nothing’s wrong with me! Please get out! And don’t forget to call my mom, I lost my phone. Hurry! Get out now!” I’m really upset right now, do I really need to stay here about years with this crazy doctor. Just thinking about that makes me crazy.

                “hahaha, please don’t be so mean. No woman ever reject me before, ups sorry I forgot that you are still a little girl” he doesn’t listen to my words, he just keep bothering me with that annoying face. He’s way too over confident and doesn’t he realize that he has a baby faced too? and what the most horrible thing is I’M A WOMAN arghh I’m not a little girl anymore. Calm down, I need to calm down.

                “are you really a doctor here? Hm I guess not, so please can you get lost right now?” hmph so you think I’m a little girl fake doctor? I will show you the real woman that really angry right now!

                “are you mad? Hmm I like woman that smiles a lot usually, but thats okay because you look really cute right now little girl” I guess I was wrong, he didn’t get lost instead he’s going closer and sit beside me.

                “yeah I’m about to be really cute right now, so get out! And call my mom!” that doctor only laugh and finally he get out of this room, but before he close the door he said something

                “don’t miss me okay? I’ll be back when you need me and oh yeah your mom said she will not come or call you today because of something” after said that words he wink at me, if his attitude not like this maybe I will fall for him but NO! Ugh how come someone with that personality can be a doctor? I thought that doctors have gentle and serious personality, maybe he’s the only doctor that has that personality.

                Mom and Dad maybe really busy right now, it is unusual for them to leave their work like yesterday, I guess I will be alone today.