Unclear

I Love This Annoying Doctor

 

Suzy's POV

Black, thats the color I see now but somehow it changes into blurry white and the more I try to see the clearer it is. I hear someone calling my name, my senses fully awake now and I realize that my body is lying in the bed with bandage that makes me looks like a mummy. The first person I see is my mom, her face that was beautiful before but now full of wrinkles look at me with a worry look in her face, then I see dad standing beside mom looking straight at me with a calmer look than mom but still there’s a worry face I can see. I look and observe dad face like this is the first time I see his face, almost all of his hair becomes white now somehow seeing the two of them makes me feel relieve. I realize that I’m not in my room right now, this room is only about 5x5 meter smaller than my room.

                “Suzy! Oh! My sweetheart! I almost faint when I heard that something bad happened to you!”  My mom is the first one that speak, she hugs me tightly not wanting to be apart from me.

                “Donna, don’t hug her to tight or else she can’t breath” dad hold mom’s hand as she loose her hugs. I look at them, I don’t understand why I’m here with this bandage all over my body. In return they smile to me.             

                “you’ve just got a car accident darling, but it’s okay now. Nothing’s wrong with your body you will only feel some pain but...” mom try to explain my condition but she stops and hesitate, I try to remember what happened to me but then my head hurts so much

“arghh..” Mom and dad look panicked and I don’t want them to make that face but I can’t stop the pain in my head. My mom hugs me while dad calling the doctor, then the Doctor comes and examines me.

                After the pain in my head reduce, I realize that this doctor is really handsome. He has sharp beautiful eyes. Well maybe he see me staring at him and smile that makes me blush and turn away.

                “something’s wrong Doctor Yoon? Why is her head ache?? Please don’t tell me something’s not going well” mom is really scared something happen to me, she asks the doctor insistently while dad stand beside looking sad and worry so much.

                “nothing’s wrong, you can feel at ease now. She just need a little rest, her head got a bump and short memory loss. I hope that soon she will remember” doctor Yoon smile gently at my dad and mom, with that smile he can makes dad and mom relieve. After the doctor leave, the nurse come in and ask my parents leave because I need time to rest. After they leave I can’t help to feel lonely and I feel like losing something  really important but I can’t remember it. I keep staring at the wall of this hospital until I fall asleep.