Teasing Her

I Love This Annoying Doctor

 

 Doctor Yoon’s POV

                The first thing I saw when I came inside this little girl room makes me startled she fall down right in front of me. I wanted to help her but puhhh.. I can’t help but trying to hold my laugh seeing her face that was really red. Yeah maybe it becomes a habit now to , I just like to see her face blushing. Well don’t blame me for this attitude hehe.

“Ya!! Is it time for you to tease me?” wow she got really angry, but it makes me want to more. It’s better for me to help her before her face really turn into red tomato.

She tried to walk with that legs that’s why she fall down, maybe she’s really bored in this room alone. I agree with that, I don’t really like to be alone too. Sometimes I caught her showing a lonely face, and I wonder why she did that. I want to make her happy yeah at least cheer her up a bit, I really hate a sad face especially when someone like this little girl shows.

“AH! What are you doing?! Put me down! Put me down right now! Crazy ert Annoying Doctor!” she kept screaming in my ear, huahh it’s not really good for my hearing maybe I will be deaf later. And hear words ‘Crazy ert Annoying Doctor’ wow she makes creative nickname for me.

I carry her in my arms, she stops screaming but now she’s closing her eyes tightly. she’s really scared huh? Even when I stop walking she still closing her eyes tightly. Hahaha I want to laugh seeing her face.

“hey, why did you close your eyes? Are you really that scared? Hahaha” that’s what I said, then she opens her eyes widely like a maltese’s eyes. She’s full of surprise, that’s why I like to . And when she opens her eyes and I don’t know that her reaction will be this happy, she’s really full of surprise.

“with this only can make you this happy huh?” I ask her without thinking

“hmph.. not really..” and that’s really ‘not honest’ answer, do you think I can’t see the sparkles in your eyes when you see this park? That answer makes me want to . When I said we should go back to her room, suddenly the sparkles in her eyes gone and she looks like a maltese dog that miss the owner. She really resemblance my cute little maltese, I can’t help but miss my Cheri.  I purposely make my arms look like wanted to carry her back but she quickly said

“no! Ehmm if I said that, I didn’t mean that I don’t like it... err just a little like maybe.. I.. I mean I don’t want you to carry me like that so it’s better for me to stay here!” she fall into my trap. When I said that I just want to pick the flowers behind her, again her face changes color. She’s blushing often when she embarrassed.

“puhh.. Huahaha! You should be more honest to yourself” I sit beside her, she tries to move further from me, I guess she doesn’t like me but can’t help it because I want to be closer and know her better.