Embarrassing

I Love This Annoying Doctor

 

“hmm...” the sun that comes in wakes me up, I look around hoping yesterday was just a dream but I still in this room. I’m really tired, it’s still morning now maybe I can walk around the hospital. I try to hold the wall, I almost reach the door but the pain in my legs make me lose balance and fall “ahh...!” drukk

“Suzy??” I hear someone calling me outside, then the door open. Noo I’m not in a good position right now and the worst thing is..

“what are you doing? I thought that you fall from your bed, why are you in that position? Are you trying to seduce me? Well, too bad but you fail hehe but it wasn’t bad for the first time” Can you imagine someone that you hate the most see you fall down and he is not helping you to get up but laugh and tease you arghhh. I’m too embarrassed to face him right now.

“Ya!! Is it time for you to tease me?” I’m really angry right now and embarrassed at the same time, why is it has to be him? I want to disappear right now aaaaahhh

“hey.. I’m just kidding, c’mon let me help you” he hold me and bring me back to my bed, weird but my anger started to fade away. Well maybe he’s not so bad.

“you are quite heavy huh..” he said that after he place me back in the bed.

“what?!” I was wrong to think he’s not so bad, I’m regretting it now. In fact he’s still that crazy annoying doctor, wow I have two nicknames for him.

“hahaha no I’m kidding, are you trying to walk? Hmm do you want to take a tour with me around the hospital, I’m not busy right now” before I answer he pick me up and carry me in princess carry style, oh my God I don’t know what he’s thinking

“AH! What are you doing?! Put me down! Put me down right now! Crazy ert Annoying Doctor!”  aaah I wish I can change my face into someone else’s face, oh my God I’m going to die of embarrassment today! I wish I can be an ant that can escape because of its small body, I wish I can be a chameleon I can change my body color aahhh and I wish I didn’t know this Crazy ert Annoying Doctor! Mommm help me! Can I change doctor? Oh no, can I change hospital so I will never meet this crazy ert annoying doctor ever again!

While thinking many things inside my head, I don’t realize that doctor Yoon stops and put me down in a wood bench.

“hey, why did you close your eyes? Are you really that scared? Hahaha” when he said that, I directly open my eyes and want to shout at him but the view of this place makes me amaze and my mind suddenly went blank.

“huaaa... look! There are many flowers! Daisy, sunflowers, lily, and roses!” I’m so excited right now, there’s small river with lotus flowers, there are many colorful flowers, and big green trees. I forget about the doctor for a while, and my anger fade away. Doctor Yoon can makes me feel angry, upset but happy and excited at the same time like this.

“with this only can make you this happy huh?” doctor Yoon smile at me and I really I shouldn’t show too much excitement in front of him, I really can’t help it.

“hmph.. not really..” I regret it, I guess I’m too happy because I can get out of my room that feels empty and boring.

“oh okay. You don’t like it? Hmm so I guess we should go back to your room..” ah.. I don’t want to, no please don’t. I’m about to cry when he trying to hold me again

“no! Ehmm if I said that, I didn’t mean that I don’t like it... err just a little like maybe.. I.. I mean I don’t want you to carry me like that so it’s better for me to stay here!” finally I said that, huh.. I hope we can stay here longer, I really hate that room.

 “who said I will carry you again? I just want to pick a flower behind you, look... and I think I broke my arms” He said that with friendly tone, I’m speechless and my face becomes really red.

“N..no.. I.. I mean I don’t ever want you to do that again! and who ask you to carry me and broke your arms.. it.. it is not my fault!” argh I can’t speak clearly, I want to be alone ‘here’ but who will take me back if he’s not here.

 “puhh.. Huahaha! You should be more honest to yourself” He laughs so hard that makes my face red in embarrassment. I don’t understand him, before, he put a sad face but now completely different and I don’t understand why is he laughing so hard? Moreover I think he’s laughing at me.