Bored..

I Love This Annoying Doctor

 

                “Sigh...” this is the 100 times I sigh maybe, I’m really bored right now. No family no gadgets  no comics nothing I can play with! I just sit and sleep, and I can’t walk with this mummy legs. I feel pain everywhere, I think to myself why I can got car accident and with whom I got that accident. I hate this feeling when I can’t remember something.

                “knock Knock...” someone knocking my room, I hope its not that crazy doctor. I ask that person to get inside and that’s not him but a nurse that wear a white clothes.

`               “excuse me, it’s time for me to check your body temperature” she’s checking me thoroughly, she has a pretty face and nice tall body I bet many boys go after her. Since I was a little girl I like to observe people so it became a habit now, ugh the ‘little girl’ makes me think about that crazy doctor again. It ruins my mood.

                “Ms Suzy? Are you okay?” I come back to my senses after thinking about many things, the nurse has finished checking my temperature.

                “Can I take a walk around the hospital, I’m really bored right now” I don’t answer her question, I don’t need to be kind to anyone here.

                “sorry but you can’t, you still need time to rest. Maybe after 2 or 3 days you can walk around the hospital” hearing that makes me upset, but maybe she’s right.

 She left the room after that and I’m alone again, this room feels uncomfortable and scary I really hate hospital. There’s a window, I can see many lights from the city but where am I? Is this Korea? Maybe not since morning I only see Doctor Yoon who is Korean. The only person I know here are my mom and dad, huh.. I hope tomorrow morning I can understand why I am here and I hope I don’t meet that crazy doctor. Seriously I’ve never treated like that doctor did before, everyone treated me like a princess with respect. I fall asleep with mind full of thoughts.